Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I had emailed them on April 21 asking for an admissions update and they said the committee is still reviewing applications but the decision to interview is completely up to the committee.... So that doesn't really help but I'm hoping to get an interview there still fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I had emailed them on April 21 asking for an admissions update and they said the committee is still reviewing applications but the decision to interview is completely up to the committee.... So that doesn't really help but I'm hoping to get an interview there still fingers crossed.
Thanks! I hope you do too! And I hope we all hear something, especially before other opportunities slip away. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone reached out to admissions to inquire about their status? Any success? The new application opens next week and I’m anxious. Will this year’s application become unavailable?
The application will become unavailable once the new cycle opens. You can go on there now and download a copy of your application in case you have to apply again next cycle, you’ll have something to look back at

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The application will become unavailable once the new cycle opens. You can go on there now and download a copy of your application in case you have to apply again next cycle, you’ll have something to look back at
That’s great to know! Thank you!

Has anyone heard anything at all? Since you can submit for next cycle 6/1 I’m trying to figure out if I should wait for an answer…(I interviewed first part of April)

Has anyone heard anything at all? Since you can submit for next cycle 6/1 I’m trying to figure out if I should wait for an answer…(I interviewed first part of April)
I’m going to chuck it up as this class being full and start preparing for other opportunities. I interviewed in March and was placed on the waitlist around April. Congratulations to those who are officially in ‘26 at MMC!

Reactions: 1 users
I’m going to chuck it up as this class being full and start preparing for other opportunities. I interviewed in March and was placed on the waitlist around April. Congratulations to those who are officially in ‘26 at MMC!
Thank you!