Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Where did you hear that? Did you call them?
To update everyone, they said they will officially begin sending the invites next week. Goodluck everyone!
Thank you for the update. Good Luck to you too!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 🙌🏽 Received Acceptance Email January 6th.
Interview was held October 11th

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!!! I’m FREE! ONLY JESUS CAN DO IT!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We have a group me for the class of 2026! If you plan on attending please message me and I will send you the link to sign up.
dental2626 do you know how many they accepted so far?

Not sure of an exact number but I knew some individuals are still receiving interviews which is a great sign!
Yes, what happens once you get accepted? Is there anything you do?

So I was conditionally accepted and prompted to complete background check a couple weeks ago. The check just cleared sometime early last week and I have not received any further info. Aadsas also says offer made. Any haves any insight to what’s going on? Thanks.

So I was conditionally accepted and prompted to complete background check a couple weeks ago. The check just cleared sometime early last week and I have not received any further info. Aadsas also says offer made. Any haves any insight to what’s going on? Thanks.
Did you submit the deposit fee?

I have to do mine this Friday! I already did deposit though

Does anyone know if Meharry is still sending interview invitations?

Does anyone know if Meharry is still sending interview invitations?
They should be. I received an invitation last week and they still haven’t reached out. Today is the final day and I’m freaking out

Did you check your spam? One of my interviewers, his email ended up in my spam.
I checked spam, junk, and trash folders. There is NOTHING. I emailed the admissions and records office today and they weren’t much help. They just told me to be patient… 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

My interview was supposed to be this week but an interviewer never reached out. Anyone else had this problem ?

My interview was supposed to be this week but an interviewer never reached out. Anyone else had this problem ?
Yes, my second interview was suppose to be this week but still haven’t heard anything.

The deadline for them to reach out and schedule for my interview was Feb 4th-10th. Still havent been email to schedule both interviews

Me waiting for my zoom interview at 9am

then realizing that CST is an hour behind EST

C8A85AF5-0786-4E25-9669-DC49C398CCF6.jpeg

Does anyone know if they will be sending out anymore interview invites?

Has anyone heard back since their first interview? I was suppose to do a second interview since the first week of February and still haven't heard anything.

Has anyone heard back since their first interview? I was suppose to do a second interview since the first week of February and still haven't heard anything.
That happened to me when I interviewed too! I email Alicia Gibbs “[email protected]” (works in the office of admissions and recruitment team). She got back to me within the day and basically said to be patient. But that same day my interviewer reached out to me and scheduled an interview! You got this, stay positive and good luck :)

Received an acceptance email at 3:00pm today! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back, I know the wait is hard but it’s all worth it!

Reactions: 3 users
If you’re starting this fall

You're invited to my new group 'Meharry SOD 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Meharry after their two interviews? I had my last interview March 18. Should I send an email to admissions?

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Meharry after their two interviews? I had my last interview March 18. Should I send an email to admissions?
I am! My last interview was March 31st. I sent a Thank-You/Intent email a couple of weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet. After reading some of the older forums, it looks like it could be next month before we hear anything.

I am! My last interview was March 31st. I sent a Thank-You/Intent email a couple of weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet. After reading some of the older forums, it looks like it could be next month before we hear anything.
Okay. I'm hoping to hear something soon as I need to start planning my next step.

Has anyone reached out to admissions to inquire about their status? Any success? The new application opens next week and I’m anxious. Will this year’s application become unavailable?