Meharry College of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Wondering if anyones status has changed in ADE after their interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
there's definitely two interviews. I had to email them about my second one and the interviewer reached out like 2 days later to set up a time
Ty! Got the second one scheduled just a couple minutes ago

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone, I am a D1 at Meharry, currently on my Fall break and just remembered how it was last year and how it is now. I remember how desperate I was to learn about the process. You can DM me or ask anything here. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!! I wonder how many people have received acceptances? I haven’t seen many say anything yet

Anyone know how many people have been accepted or if they give any interviews out after december?

Emailed Meharry to see the status on supplementals/interview invites.. they replied saying due to the holidays admissions process will resume 01/03/2023

Reactions: 1 users
Sure thing, probably should have started with that.

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/5/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.17, 3.7
DAT#1 score (april 2021): 20aa, 17ts, 21pat, 24rc. Sections under 17? Yes (bio, 15, and orgo, 16)
DAT#2 score (september 2022): 26aa, 23ts, 21pat, 27rc, no sections under 17 this time.
Wow thats an amazing improvement on your score, do you mind sharing what you did differently.

do they send the supplemental app to everyone or only to people they want to interview?

Reactions: 3 users
do they send the supplemental app to everyone or only to people they want to interview?
I believe its to everyone. I submitted mine but haven't heard anything yet.

yeah i got mine today i applied in September

Yania, sorry for delayed response but I just sent you a message about dat stuff.

When did you submit the supplemental application?

There were some schools where the supplemental application was easily found on their website, for those I submitted supplementals right after I submitted my application through AADSAS. I didn’t wait for them to send me their supplemental. However, I couldn’t find Meharry’s on their website so I didn’t get it done until they sent it, which was 11/14.

when you schedule an interview, did anyone receive a confirmation email with the week you selected? i didn't receive one so i'm wondering if i should submit another form. thank you!

when you schedule an interview, did anyone receive a confirmation email with the week you selected? i didn't receive one so i'm wondering if i should submit another form. thank you!

I didn’t get the confirmation until 24 hours after

For those that have interviewed here, how was your experience? What are some of the particular questions they ask? Any questions caught you by surprise?

For those that have interviewed here, how was your experience? What are some of the particular questions they ask? Any questions caught you by surprise?
Check the link below out, they have interviews feedback from all the schools

Reactions: 1 users
I actually declined the interview because I got an acceptance at my first choice school!

Just got an interview this afternoon