1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Meharry Dental College

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by 2touth02, Mar 1, 2002.

1. 2touth02

2touth02 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello friends,
    Question: Has anybody had an interview at Meharry?
    I would like to know what they ask for the interview. I have one on March 15th.
    Thanks for your help
    RN

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Viraj

Viraj Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey I went ot Meharry for an intervoew, and did got accepted there. First of all there are 2 interviews with different faculty members. The interview were actually not very comfortable, as I did most of the talking. One of the Professor asked me to describe why I wanted to be a dentist. He wanted me to talk for about half an hour on just that question. So it was actually weird. Then he wrote Dentists, and Lawyers, and a big Question mark. He asked me what will be the topic of this thing. I was kind of amazed by that, but then I said Profesionals, and he was kind of impressed with that as everybody else he asked that question, told him about the suicide rates, so I think that was a big plus in my interview. The other professor was a lot nicer, he asked me about my strengths and weaknesses, and also he asked me Why I want to be a part of Meharry? I told him honestly that I don't really care which school I want to join, as my primary goal is to be a dentist and serve the community,and not to pick schools, He was very impressed by that. I think honesty does pays off!!. But seriously, I would talk a lot about community experience if you have, as they are very big into that. If you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer
    Good Luck
    Viraj