Meharry Dental College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2touth02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends,
Question: Has anybody had an interview at Meharry?
I would like to know what they ask for the interview. I have one on March 15th.
Thanks for your help
RN

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I went ot Meharry for an intervoew, and did got accepted there. First of all there are 2 interviews with different faculty members. The interview were actually not very comfortable, as I did most of the talking. One of the Professor asked me to describe why I wanted to be a dentist. He wanted me to talk for about half an hour on just that question. So it was actually weird. Then he wrote Dentists, and Lawyers, and a big Question mark. He asked me what will be the topic of this thing. I was kind of amazed by that, but then I said Profesionals, and he was kind of impressed with that as everybody else he asked that question, told him about the suicide rates, so I think that was a big plus in my interview. The other professor was a lot nicer, he asked me about my strengths and weaknesses, and also he asked me Why I want to be a part of Meharry? I told him honestly that I don't really care which school I want to join, as my primary goal is to be a dentist and serve the community,and not to pick schools, He was very impressed by that. I think honesty does pays off!!. But seriously, I would talk a lot about community experience if you have, as they are very big into that. If you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer
Good Luck
Viraj