1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Meharry dental phone Call-is that a good sign/how does it work??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by kbreezy, May 2, 2007.

1. kbreezy

kbreezy New Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi there fellow pre-dental soon to be dentists!

Had a question has anyone applied to meharry dental program for 07? Really didn't get a formal interview but I met with a couple of people that are on the admissions committee! Firm believer in making things happen regardless of taking the traditional approach! Long story short, it went really well! Received a phone call a month ago from admissions-but i missed the call! Tried calling back several times/sent emails to the point of mild stalking! Really good reco's from alumnus of the dental school and professors/ok stats for what they're looking for! still being hopeful and preparing to re-apply.

I've read that a lot of people are declining offers from meharry dental-and I've read some that accepted, but more declines! just wanted some input..

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.