This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you they emailed me back. They need recommendation cover forms.
The same thing happened to me. I was lowkey annoyed because why y'all wait until the due date to tell me? lmaooo

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email saying my application isn't completed. But I submitted my application on January 26th. There is nothing more for me to complete on PostbacCas. Did anyone else receive this email or is there something I am missing?
Did you get the email from Meharry or PostBacc?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email too. Tried calling and no one is picking up unfortunately

Does anyone know the class schedule for the program ? Are classes everyday M-F ? The time of the classes?

Members don't see this ad :)
Check put Brelynn Hunt on youtube. She is currently in the masters program and is a great reference for seeing how your day to day will look like.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everybody I just wanted to give a heads up to check y’all emails because I got my acceptance today.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey everybody I just wanted to give a heads up to check y’all emails because I got my acceptance today.
Congrats 🎈🎊🎉 Prior to you getting acceptance, did you get a email requesting additional information? Like requesting your headshot or recommendation cover letter?

Congrats 🎈🎊🎉 Prior to you getting acceptance, did you get a email requesting additional information? Like requesting your headshot or recommendation cover letter?
thank you!! and no they didn’t ask for any additional information.

I'm assuming it is still online. But, correct me if I'm wrong, I think they did in-person and online this current year. Maybe someone can fact check that for me
I was in an information session with the admission and he said this upcoming fall it will most likely be in person.

Hello everyone I just received an acceptance ! I pray that everyone will receive one as well

Reactions: 1 user
Good Moring everyone, I received my acceptance this morning as well. Did the link on the email work for anyone?

Good Moring everyone, I received my acceptance this morning as well. Did the link on the email work for anyone?
I got my acceptance this morning as well but the link did not work for me. did it work for you?

Hey y’all! If anyone is moving to Nashville & is looking for a roommate please reach out!

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! Do you guys mind sharing when you applied?

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! Do you guys mind sharing when you applied?
I applied in november, in february they told they didn’t have my picture so I sent it to them again.

Was anyone going to make a groupme for this years class ?

I made a groupme for MHS class of 2024 so if you’ve been accepted and plan on attending Meharry here is the link : You're invited to my new group 'Meharry MHS Class of 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!! That's amazing!

Does anyone know how they send rejections? Email or mail? I'm very anxiously waiting on a decision. Praying for an acceptance

Does anyone know how they send rejections? Email or mail? I'm very anxiously waiting on a decision. Praying for an acceptance
I think they send them through email. Last year I started the application but didn't finish it, and I was sent an automated rejection.

I’m looking to apply for the next cycle. Does anyone mind dropping there stats and if they took the MCAT?