Mehary and Howard Accepted, Rejected, Waitlisted or Aint Heard Jack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSLegacy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I only applied to two schools Meharry and Howard
Dental School I got Waitlisted for Meharry And Aint Heard Jack from Howard.

HOW ABOUT YOU

Members don't see this ad.

I only applied to two schools Meharry and Howard
Dental School I got Waitlisted for Meharry And Aint Heard Jack from Howard.

HOW ABOUT YOU

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Howard is full at the moment (no more interviews). If you have not heard from Howard, you will get a letter in the mail telling you to reapply.

But ofcourse what I say is not written in stone so feel free to call Ms. Hewitt-Clarke at 202-865-0400

Members don't see this ad :)
what a sucky way to apply

Well, before you slam someone, you had better know a bit more about their situation. What if he/she was an URM with very low stats and very little money. Applying to just those two schools would have been a practical and informed choice in that particular situation.

Well, before you slam someone, you had better know a bit more about their situation. What if he/she was an URM with very low stats and very little money. Applying to just those two schools would have been a practical and informed choice in that particular situation.

Excellent professionalism 'dizzle. You always come through, bro!

What part of that does not suck?

If by ,"sucky", you meant ,"unfortunate", then that's the word you probably should have used. You came off by insinuating that the OP applied to DS poorly and without much thought, as illustrated by his/her ,"douche", response.

What part of that does not suck?

I lol'd.

Anyways, even if he applies to just one school, next time he applies it will show that he's tried already, which may show he's serious....who knows..

And yet not one has answered the OP's question

i applied to howard and haven't heard jack. whats up with that?

Last edited:
Fuuuccckk Howard Dental School Meharry came thru for yo boy

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Right on man. Hopefully ignorant ppl never get in to ruin our reputations.

haven't heard jack back...btw, not a howard legacy either.

Naw I haven't heard anything back because Howard is ran poorly. i mean both of my parents graduated from there and I havent heard nothing Ima legacy got damn it

Just because you ain't heard back from Howard don't mean they are ran poorly. They been on point wit letting me know stuff:thumbup:

Just because you ain't heard back from Howard don't mean they are ran poorly. They been on point wit letting me know stuff:thumbup:

Hey, do not waste your time trying to explain Howard University to him. He was not accepted for whatever reasons. Howard clearly corresponds that if you do not get an interview you will not hear anything else but will get a letter in the mail on the decision.

If you don't like Howard, why did you waste time applying?

Hey, do not waste your time trying to explain Howard University to him. He was not accepted for whatever reasons. Howard clearly corresponds that if you do not get an interview you will not hear anything else but will get a letter in the mail on the decision.

If you don't like Howard, why did you waste time applying?

yep...he just didn't have the stuff to get into howard and now he is pissed, i guess his legacy is over..lol

Naw I haven't heard anything back because Howard is ran poorly. i mean both of my parents graduated from there and I havent heard nothing Ima legacy got damn it

So you feel like you deserved a shot just because you're "legacy"? LOL I can only imagine what your personal statement said. Was Howard so unimpressive to you when you applied? If so, what was the point and why are you so upset?It's hard to come to grips with the truth but maybe you just weren't what they were looking for. It just wasn't meant to be.

Anyways, congrats on Meharry :)