Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I see is the grammatical error![]()
*You're*
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All I see is the grammatical error![]()
When you finally get settled into bed and then it's just like...
![]()
Good things I didn't make it. 😀
I didn't just waste a ton of time on the website clicking through all the pictures just to find that one and to see that it's not working there either.. 😎
It worked when I first put it up 🙁
Ok, I fixed it! 😀
I still can't see it. 😛 I'm on my computer but it still just shows a little blue box.
http://whatshouldwecallpennvet.tumblr.com/
Here's some vet school memes! Some are specific to U-Penn, but most probably apply anywhere.
Oh, why? Why did I have to look at this??? This is awesome
I wish I was doing this instead of studying for finals 🙁
This may be the best finals related meme ever
![]()
http://whatshouldwecallpennvet.tumblr.com/
Here's some vet school memes! Some are specific to U-Penn, but most probably apply anywhere.
So speaking of bassets, we have a basset lab cross that comes into the hospital. Cutest thing ever. He looks like this:
![]()
And he is the cutest thing ever. I threaten to steal him any time he comes in. Like a full size lab on stubby little legs haha.
Also just found this: http://terriblycute.com/the-adorable-results-of-mixing-basset-hounds-with-other-breeds-11-pictures/
So speaking of bassets, we have a basset lab cross that comes into the hospital. Cutest thing ever. He looks like this:
![]()
And he is the cutest thing ever. I threaten to steal him any time he comes in. Like a full size lab on stubby little legs haha.
Also just found this: http://terriblycute.com/the-adorable-results-of-mixing-basset-hounds-with-other-breeds-11-pictures/
Absolutely love this one! 😍
But I do love everything with pits. hahaha I'm so excited to be fostering them next year! 😍

I really really wanted to post this on the WW thread. Haha I love it!![]()
(get it? get it?)
(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)
![]()
(get it? get it?)
(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)

![]()
(get it? get it?)
(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)
(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)

BASSADOR!!! 😍😍
(We also have one that comes in where I work who I'm also kind of obsessed with.)
Also, LOVE LOVE the basset/beagle mix. (Though I may have a slight beagle love problem, and beagle/anything is basically adorable.)
(Also, just want to point out that I normally am not a fan of naming your little white fluffy mutt a cavipoochon or whatever, but I make exceptions for basset hound mixes. Because I can.)
HA HA HA!!!
love that he was a good sport about it:
[YOUTUBE]xbElViya1uM[/YOUTUBE]
. I call my undergrads my minions.Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.