MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When you finally get settled into bed and then it's just like...
dwd0q.gif

My poor puppy probably feels like that. I think she developed a UTI that became symptomatic today. Well maybe a little yesterday as she's waking me at 5am to go out.

Anyway...I couldn't find the one I wanted by itself...so he's like a ton of them.
baffledboxer.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Good thing I didn't make it. :D

Last edited:
I didn't just waste a ton of time on the website clicking through all the pictures just to find that one and to see that it's not working there either.. :cool:

It worked when I first put it up :(

Ok, I fixed it! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
This may be the best finals related meme ever

tumblr_m352ekNjf31roz5g7o1_500.jpg

So speaking of bassets, we have a basset lab cross that comes into the hospital. Cutest thing ever. He looks like this:

labbasset2.jpg

And he is the cutest thing ever. I threaten to steal him any time he comes in. Like a full size lab on stubby little legs haha.
Also just found this: http://terriblycute.com/the-adorable-results-of-mixing-basset-hounds-with-other-breeds-11-pictures/

BASSADOR!!! :love::love:
(We also have one that comes in where I work who I'm also kind of obsessed with.)

Also, LOVE LOVE the basset/beagle mix. (Though I may have a slight beagle love problem, and beagle/anything is basically adorable.)

(Also, just want to point out that I normally am not a fan of naming your little white fluffy mutt a cavipoochon or whatever, but I make exceptions for basset hound mixes. Because I can.)

So speaking of bassets, we have a basset lab cross that comes into the hospital. Cutest thing ever. He looks like this:

labbasset2.jpg

And he is the cutest thing ever. I threaten to steal him any time he comes in. Like a full size lab on stubby little legs haha.
Also just found this: http://terriblycute.com/the-adorable-results-of-mixing-basset-hounds-with-other-breeds-11-pictures/

My friend has one that's spotted black and white :D
Call me a weirdo, but I've always wanted to witness this particular mating lol

That Basset Pit mix is awesome! hahaha and I like the Husky mix also! :D

6a00d8341ca2da53ef01543625fa60970c-320wi

(get it? get it?)

(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)

(get it? get it?)

(relatedly, don't cross a crow. they can remember your face and hold a grudge and pass it on to other crows. true story.)
I really really wanted to post this on the WW thread. Haha I love it!

(get it? get it?)

I love this! I like when Audubon posts funny ones on fb. Now I am thinking of birding and it leads to.....
369sw7.jpg
tumblr_lzs2aiB6zq1r9rke4o1_500.jpg

I know this all too well. I never did anything to crows but I get dive-bombed walking to the light rail station near my house. They will even team up on me. It's horrible . :scared:

BASSADOR!!! :love::love:
(We also have one that comes in where I work who I'm also kind of obsessed with.)

Also, LOVE LOVE the basset/beagle mix. (Though I may have a slight beagle love problem, and beagle/anything is basically adorable.)

(Also, just want to point out that I normally am not a fan of naming your little white fluffy mutt a cavipoochon or whatever, but I make exceptions for basset hound mixes. Because I can.)

basset + beagle = bagel :D

someone here has a black and white basset/lab-super stinking cute!