MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We have a tuxedo cat who thinks we're his minions. :)

8994_03dd_400.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

That's great!

I was talking to somebody and we said if we'll ever be professors, we're gonna speak with a really strong accent in the first weeks so we see how many people would drop the class just because of that. After the deadline to drop a class, we'd just lose the accent and speak normal. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
basset + beagle = bagel :D

someone here has a black and white basset/lab-super stinking cute!

OH MY GOSH BAGEL!!! I love it.
I am getting through this week by getting excited for the new client beagle/basset mix coming in Friday afternoon.

This is the only SDN I am allowing myself today. I have only looked once. ARGGGGGG. :bang:

What makes all of these so funny to me is the way I hear the voices in my head. :laugh:

idk-dog-meme.jpg

hi-guys-dog-meme.jpg

(I also just think that the second one is just really cute :love:)

internet-memes-whats-up-dog.jpg

dog-meme-of-the-day-pun-dog-21636-1281134556-0.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
images

Did you know males fare better on MCQs, that's why they keep them in our exams to give them a chance?? Thank you asst. dean for that fact. Doesn't help me on a 30 question only MCQ exam having the double X chromosomes....

Lame. Now I shall go cry about that final.

I'm a beast at multiple choice exams, personally. Not looking forward to my fill in the blank biochem test in an hour! :eek:

I'm contributing a couple things from my "Gifs & Crap" folder. Not necessarily memes, but whatever, they entertain me.

AsdKS.gif

abd-193.gif

128e398e80_manatee-bumps-into-glass.gif

I fully admit to using this thread for therapeutic purposes. Thank you so much for making me laugh! Hopefully, one of these can return the favor...

memes-untitled31.jpg

internet-memes-jerks.jpg

memes-monkey-class.jpg

advice-animals-memes-animal-memes-the-most-interesting-cat-in-the-world-same-spot-every-time.png

This is definitely going to be policy when I have my own clinic:
wine_sign.jpg

When my professor give a 30 minute answer to a Yes or No question
R1Xs8.gif

Devyn walking home after some craic at the pub
2ebv3eu.gif

528923_10102747767863064_9323115_91642075_847729378_n.jpg

from a classmate:laugh: "Seriously though, I have to give you props for wanting to specialize in an animal that is so large and yet so easy to kill.
It's like a 1000 lb suicide bomber"