MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tumblr_lyw92lFiaG1r46ffa.gif
This. LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just be careful - JDH is a brutal mod - not for the faint of heart :caution:

Ohhh man. This would be me the whole time:

tumblr_m4pb3oeTNj1r5xg8x.gif


I don't believe I'll be joining that one 😛 I definitely plan on following along though, sounds like it could get very interesting :meanie:
 
Huh, interesting. I guess it must be restricted from newbie's. I don't see it anywhere. One must need a certain number of posts or something? I've seen this kind of thing before in other forums.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did a search. Nothing. Is there some kind of time requirement to keep out spammers or something?

Not sure maybe it is more than 50 posts before you can see it. I would just be careful posting in there - not kidding - if you do find it. Pre-vet is nice - we are welcoming. You will not be welcome there. 🙄
 
Hmm. I'm not sure. I was here for a while before I ventured in there.
Guess I'll just have to camp out until they let me in.

Keeping a door closed is the best way to make me want to see inside 😀

Not sure maybe it is more than 50 posts before you can see it. I would just be careful posting in there - not kidding - if you do find it. Pre-vet is nice - we are welcoming. You will not be welcome there. 🙄
Thanks for the heads up. 👍

I'll make sure to keep my head down and wear a suit of armor like that tough lady in your avatar. :xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad