Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nuh uhhhhhh
Klinefelter's syndrome.
XXY
It happens. Just rarely.![]()
Touche!!!Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nuh uhhhhhh
Klinefelter's syndrome.
XXY
It happens. Just rarely.![]()
Touche!!!Pfft. I do this all the time. I'm rather proud of myself when I'm funny.


I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.Yea . . .
But only this week I work all week. Or almost. Started on Tuesday. Next week, Saturday and Sunday for sure. Tuesday an hour or two and then however much before the weekend that I need to feel good about driving the forklift for everything we do.
(Almost had to be the one transporting a dead horse today. ): )
I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.I don't mind working weekends. I actually prefer it while taking classes. What I mind is this much physical work for so many days in a row after not doing anything like it in years. Ugh. So tired. I just wanna sleep in one time.
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.
Quit your complaining....
![]()
But I'm crazy!DSMooody -
I thought this thread will be full of your MEMEs. I expect more from you!
Love,
SOV
It's called makeup, plastic surgery, and photoshop.
I totally posted this in the Lounge Ladies dating thread. LOL I think I will just become a crazy cat lady

hahahaha, love it!
I totally posted this in the Lounge Ladies dating thread. LOL I think I will just become a crazy cat lady![]()
So you'll never find yourself in this situation then...
View attachment 20062
Nope!!!! Even if those weren't my cats they are now!!!!!!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.