Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This. LOL
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This. LOL
4 more spots in the Lounge WW game. Come join if you dare!
![]()

Just be careful - JDH is a brutal mod - not for the faint of heart![]()
Just be careful - JDH is a brutal mod - not for the faint of heart![]()
Huh, interesting. I guess it must be restricted from newbie's. I don't see it anywhere. I guess one must have enough posts or something? I've seen this kind of thing before in other forums.
50yeah i think you have to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to post there.
Really? Maybe I'm just a little slow.
Search for the lounge, that may be easiest for youReally? Maybe I'm just a little slow.
Did a search. Nothing. Is there some kind of time requirement to keep out spammers or something?Search for the lounge, that may be easiest for you
Hmm. I'm not sure. I was here for a while before I ventured in there.Did a search. Nothing. Is there some kind of time requirement to keep out spammers or something?
Did a search. Nothing. Is there some kind of time requirement to keep out spammers or something?
Guess I'll just have to camp out until they let me in.Hmm. I'm not sure. I was here for a while before I ventured in there.
Thanks for the heads up. 👍Not sure maybe it is more than 50 posts before you can see it. I would just be careful posting in there - not kidding - if you do find it. Pre-vet is nice - we are welcoming. You will not be welcome there. 🙄

He is a brutal player, too. You weren't the first player to be cussed out by him in a PM.Just be careful - JDH is a brutal mod - not for the faint of heart![]()

I felt good about my 2,300 posts until I went over there..![]()
I have seen it and it is not pretty.... 😱He is a brutal player, too. You weren't the first player to be cussed out by him in a PM.![]()

Let's just say that he got pretty creative in a PM to me after I had SOV steal his powers in a game.Oh I don't doubt that.. I tend to stay out of his way now and avoid all arguments in threads that involve him![]()
![]()
Lame pun raccoon is my fave!
![]()
so true lol
Some of them do make me laugh!!! I mean looking for cheetos?!!?! 🙂
This kid is so cute. 🙂 Blonde and baby fat--my little brother used to look like this, now he's 6 inches taller than I am.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.