MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

forever-alone-meme-generator-forever-alone-243291.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Made me a lil happy you're still awake. Everyone zonks out and I get so bored. LOL I can never fall asleep early. Plus I'm on the west coast so it's not even very late here yet.

I'm on the east coast but I am usually up pretty late, gotta check this forum every couple minutes for WW results anyway🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey%2BCat%2B-%2BImma%2BBoop%2BYou%2BHead%2B-%2BBoop.jpg


It doesn't matter how many times I see this one floating around, it always gives me a good laugh. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad