MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
internet-memes-and-add-clean-box-to-your-to-do-list.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
That's awful lol
It looks like a sad book, but it has a happy ending. All the other pets in the neighborhood think he is unlovable, but then a new dog moves in next door and they become friends through the fence. And when he digs a hole under the fence to visit, it turns out he is also a pug, and they play together happily!

It looks like a sad book, but it has a happy ending. All the other pets in the neighborhood think he is unlovable, but then a new dog moves in next door and they become friends through the fence. And when he digs a hole under the fence to visit, it turns out he is also a pug, and they play together happily!
I still don't like that. Someone needs to give those snooty boogers a beat down lol. And also his O should give hims all sorts of lovins. :D

True Story: I tend to be very dry in person when I am sarcastic. My employees think I am serious too much of the time. And take sarcastic comments seriously. Some "friends" too
LOL I also am super gullible. I have a very trusting personality so this crap totally flies over my head sometimes. :laugh:

True Story: I tend to be very dry in person when I am sarcastic. My employees think I am serious too much of the time. And take sarcastic comments seriously. Some "friends" too
I tend to sarcasm myself. But my friends/family can always tell that I'm being sarcastic if I start using pet names. I had never noticed, but a friend pointed it out years ago: I only use pet names when I'm being sarcastic. So if I break out the "honey"s or "dear"s, it's a tell. :rolleyes:

what I think I look like at the bar
fyeahthat70show.tumblr.gif

what I really look like at the bar

when-your-mom-tries-to-dance.gif

You need a little GIF or something on your phone you can hold up that says "Sarcasm" so people get it.