You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meme WWar (WW SIGN UP!)
Started by DocEspana
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]0tOya_wPhMs[/YOUTUBE]
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27
28
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27
28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Addicts. We are all addicts.
Addicts. We are all addicts.
I am NOT!!! 😉
This is completely normal behaviour.
4 left.
Haha whatever her first game was...I think I was a wolf....and we all called her something diff in our PMs. I think I kept calling her tropic taco.
I find it quite hilarious to see what people come up with...certainly never expected it. I like alliteration, is all.
I find it quite hilarious to see what people come up with...certainly never expected it. I like alliteration, is all.
I always have a fun time fixing peoples names. Sheep dog is always a fun one. Usually has poo in it, though I mean it quite affectionately!
I find it quite hilarious to see what people come up with...certainly never expected it. I like alliteration, is all.
Alliteration is awesome. 😉
I always have a fun time fixing peoples names. Sheep dog is always a fun one. Usually has poo in it, though I mean it quite affectionately!
I got called "that ginger" last round
Also, redhead, TRH and RH. So many acronyms around here! The best one is cuit@#&*&# though. I couldn't spell her actual username if I tried.FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
__________________
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
__________________
BTW. you *will* have to get a meme themed avatar once the game rolls around. *NO* exceptions. But no rush until the game starts kicking off.
Thanks for signing me up dyachei!
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
Can't believe I almost missed this!! DAYUM
I concede #13 to Samoa.
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28
Can't believe I almost missed this!! DAYUM
I concede #13 to Samoa.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1 spot left!
BTW. you *will* have to get a meme themed avatar once the game rolls around. *NO* exceptions. But no rush until the game starts kicking off.
Can you post a reminder of this when it starts? I'm terrible at remembering to change.
Can you post a reminder of this when it starts? I'm terrible at remembering to change.
No worries. Though to be fair, being on a boat is *almost* a meme.
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28 Orcagirl
Last spot!
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28 Orcagirl
Last spot!
Hey Doc, didn't you jump in front of Foxhunter's game. Cutting the line is not nice

holy shizz we are full!!!!
Ill accept anyone who wants to be on the wait list, but since this is gonna roll soon (right SOV... right?!?!), I dont think too many people will bail.
Ill accept anyone who wants to be on the wait list, but since this is gonna roll soon (right SOV... right?!?!), I dont think too many people will bail.
Hey Doc, didn't you jump in front of Foxhunter's game. Cutting the line is not nice![]()
fox hunter gave her blessing.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
holy shizz we are full!!!!
Ill accept anyone who wants to be on the wait list, but since this is gonna roll soon (right SOV... right?!?!), I dont think too many people will bail.
don't plan on starting this weekend. I don't think the incredible lynching villagers are going to clean up anymore with swings dead.
BTW. you *will* have to get a meme themed avatar once the game rolls around. *NO* exceptions. But no rush until the game starts kicking off.
great. My avatar is a twofer.
don't plan on starting this weekend. I don't think the incredible lynching villagers are going to clean up anymore with swings dead.
I am on the world's slowest service, so I have no worries about when I start. Its all just as easy for me.
don't plan on starting this weekend. I don't think the incredible lynching villagers are going to clean up anymore with swings dead.


Serves 'em right. Now they'll have to work for it. Villagers 🙄The best one is cuit@#&*&# though. I couldn't spell her actual username if I tried.
All you need is over a decade of practice!Anyway. My current and next rotations aren't the best for more normally-paced games, so it's a good thing this has filled up already. Saves me from deciding if I should just play anyway 😛
BTW. you *will* have to get a meme themed avatar once the game rolls around. *NO* exceptions. But no rush until the game starts kicking off.
Yay!!!
I can't decide what avatar I should have as mod. I was thinking Ceiling Cat because it has that mod life feel. But there is always grumpy cat, because nothing is more true than a grumpy mod.
I vote ceiling cat. I have a feeling a couple players may have grumpy cat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you need a wait list player i'm in but if not no worries
I can't decide what avatar I should have as mod. I was thinking Ceiling Cat because it has that mod life feel. But there is always grumpy cat, because nothing is more true than a grumpy mod.
you may not believe it, but the last few games I have had little to be grumpy about as mod (even noobs blowing up the game is fine).
welp guess I missed signups.
welp guess I missed signups.
If anyone really really really wants to play, they can take my spot.
...I may have posted these on my boyfriend's fb wall. They're particularly appropriate because we took a Communism/Anticommunism class together last year.
don't plan on starting this weekend. I don't think the incredible lynching villagers are going to clean up anymore with swings dead.
they better git on it and not mess up all my investigations! 😛
BTW. you *will* have to get a meme themed avatar once the game rolls around. *NO* exceptions. But no rush until the game starts kicking off.
I liked my Scottish minis in sweaters...but as you wish.
If we can get 4 people who want to join we could possibly do a 32 person game. But that's a big game.
If we can get 4 people who want to join we could possibly do a 32 person game. But that's a big game.
If we get more people, great. But otherwise, I am willing to give up my spot to someone else!
If we can get 4 people who want to join we could possibly do a 32 person game. But that's a big game.
i would be the 3rd person on the wait list... just means you need 1 more... or if you want help moderating it, i can shadow you before I run one of my own
I'd like to join the waitlist if I'm not already on it.
Waitlist:
1. FTB
2. Nyanko
3. drjojo
1. FTB
2. Nyanko
3. drjojo
so close
DocE, is my avatar memeish enough?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DocE, is my avatar memeish enough?
I keep thinking toucan whenever I see your name
🙂 I love puns almost as much as I love alliteration
Nyanko, if we are able to recruit one more (psst... devyn get to work), I think you should use this as an avatar:
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K