-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Meme WWar (WW SIGN UP!)
Started by DocEspana
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Waitlist:
1. FTB
2. Nyanko
3. drjojo
4. Packen
Good to see you Packen. Villagers already are afraid of you being a villager.
Thanks 😀, good to be back feeding my addiction again. I am going to end up being the only villager to get lynched because they were found to be a villager 😛
Man it's been a while...
but I will play just so Nyanko can use that meme 🙂
Yay, packen!!!!
Nice to see you back. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man it's been a while...
but I will play just so Nyanko can use that meme 🙂
PACKENNNNN 
I see the four people have been added. woooooo. time to use all the wolves i wanted to (and more... you know...villagers). I can already tell you this will be 1) a long game. longer than i wanted. but it should be good and 2) TOUGH. Haha. Thats the only thing I can say as a mod. its gonna be tough.
Oh. FTB, Nyanko, Jojo, Packen. Please add one more to each house but FBI.gov (they are only three). And add yourselves as you so wish.
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
8.5 nyanko
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
Facebook
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
Reddit
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28 Orcagirl
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5.SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
8.5 nyanko
Memebase
9 DVMD
10 devyn
11 wildcatj
12SOV
13 Samoa
14 PP
15 Nohika
16 Escalla
17 Trema
18 kayd
19 foxy
20 JJohnston
21 equineconstant
22 sheepdogpsu
23 WTF
Wikipedia
24 hedgie
25 wldlfstdnt
26 tropical toucan
27 Lupin
28 Orcagirl
I guess looking at this I meant that there should be 5, not 4 on the waiting list. clearly idk how many houses I have. but I can run with 32 since I have 32 roles. If someone wants to be #33, sign on up.
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5 SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
9 nyanko
Memebase
10 DVMD
11 devyn
12 wildcatj
13 SOV
14 Samoa
15 Packen
Facebook
16 PP
17 Nohika
18 Escalla
19 Trema
20 kayd
21 FTB
Reddit
22 foxy
23 JJohnston
24 equineconstant
25 sheepdogpsu
26 WTF
27 DrJojo
Wikipedia
28 hedgie
29 wldlfstdnt
30 tropical toucan
31 Lupin
32 Orcagirl
33 ?????
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5 SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
9 nyanko
Memebase
10 DVMD
11 devyn
12 wildcatj
13 SOV
14 Samoa
15 Packen
16 PP
17 Nohika
18 Escalla
19 Trema
20 kayd
21 FTB
22 foxy
23 JJohnston
24 equineconstant
25 sheepdogpsu
26 WTF
27 DrJojo
Wikipedia
28 hedgie
29 wldlfstdnt
30 tropical toucan
31 Lupin
32 Orcagirl
33 ?????
Yay, packen!!!!![]()
Nice to see you back. 🙂
PACKENNNNN
![]()
😍😍😍
Super excited to play, and not too shabby of a house if I do say so myself
(<-- really wanted to use him)Bumping this for the small chance someone will notice it and sign up for that last spot. It doesnt need ot be filled, but i like balanced teams so very much.
Where's my roll????
😍😍😍
Super excited to play, and not too shabby of a house if I do say so myself(<-- really wanted to use him)
Our group is awesome.
Nyanko, is that a Caps player going through the glass? 😡
Where's my roll????
No role until you admit I'm awesome! Or until so vs game ends
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No role until you admit I'm awesome! Or until so vs game ends

I will admit that you are awesomely bad at reading ww game threads....
I will admit that you are awesomely bad at reading ww game threads....![]()
I still posit that my "misreads" would have bagged many wolves. Let's see if I'm right. Haha.
No role until you admit I'm awesome! Or until so vs game ends
I would like my roll. You are awesome (at complaining).
Yes it is!![]()
So jelly. Wanted to be in your group but Samoa beat me to it. ANNNDDDDD You got Packen. So sad :cry:
I would like my roll. You are awesome (at complaining).


So jelly. Wanted to be in your group but Samoa beat me to it. ANNNDDDDD You got Packen. So sad :cry:
🙁 🙁
Next game we can be in the same group... or maybe there will be movement between groups......
🙁 🙁
Next game we can be in the same group... or maybe there will be movement between groups......
:cry: Otayyyy :cry:
Roles to go out tomorrow. Not sure if early or late tomorrow though.
FBI.gov
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5 SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
9 nyanko
Memebase
10 DVMD
11 devyn
12 wildcatj
13 SOV
14 Samoa
15 Packen
Facebook
16 PP
17 Nohika
18 Escalla
19 Trema
20 kayd
21 FTB
Reddit
22 foxy
23 JJohnston
24 equineconstant
25 sheepdogpsu
26 WTF
27 DrJojo
Wikipedia
28 hedgie
29 wldlfstdnt
30 tropical toucan
31 Lupin
32 Orcagirl
33 KP
1. that redhead
2. Swings
3.WS
4Chan
4. FFM
5 SnS
6. dyachei
7. lissarae
8. The LIS
9 nyanko
Memebase
10 DVMD
11 devyn
12 wildcatj
13 SOV
14 Samoa
15 Packen
16 PP
17 Nohika
18 Escalla
19 Trema
20 kayd
21 FTB
22 foxy
23 JJohnston
24 equineconstant
25 sheepdogpsu
26 WTF
27 DrJojo
Wikipedia
28 hedgie
29 wldlfstdnt
30 tropical toucan
31 Lupin
32 Orcagirl
33 KP
does my avatar count as a meme already, or do I need to meme it up?
nm, I decided to meme it up anyway 😉
nm, I decided to meme it up anyway 😉
roles assigned on paper. Will be PM'd this afternoon.
woot woot
roles assigned on paper. Will be PM'd this afternoon.
what is this paper you speak of?!?!? 😕

Bring it on!
I thought about doing Dexter on paper since i didn't have a co-mod, but I couldn't give up my spreadsheet.what is this paper you speak of?!?!? 😕
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is this paper you speak of?!?!? 😕
![]()
I thought about doing Dexter on paper since i didn't have a co-mod, but I couldn't give up my spreadsheet.
No spreadsheet for me ever. I run off of a few sheets of paper. Everyone's role is one sheet. And who can act at night is another one. Stuff is old school.
Too many avatar options in my files. Let's go with this one, I guess.
Decided on "Hey Girl, Bird with me?"
No spreadsheet for me ever. I run off of a few sheets of paper. Everyone's role is one sheet. And who can act at night is another one. Stuff is old school.
I tried that first time modding... but it just got too confusing for me (maybe it is the way I design the games)... And then I usually have co-mods, so that is not an option anymore.
Roles going out now. Game thread going up after that. Going out drinking after after that.
Roles going out now. Game thread going up after that. Going out drinking after after that.
👍 x 3
Roles going out now. Game thread going up after that. Going out drinking after after that.
Once I get my roll, I will change my avatar.... but until then....
and I approve of the drinking 👍
Roles going out now. Game thread going up after that. Going out drinking after after that.

Roles going out now. Game thread going up after that. Going out drinking after after that.
Yer priorities are all wrong.
Thread goes up now!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K