Mention Housing in Secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anonyme27516

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My parents own a small house in city X. I am applying to three schools within that city this cycle. I was wondering if it is appropriate on the secondary where it asks "is there anything else you want us to know ..." to mention that I have housing in that city therefore making medical school a little more affordable? Also to show the schools my family is connected to that city?

Thank you!
 
I doubt that would have any impact on your ability to secure an II. I would wait to mention it at an interview when discussing why you're interested in attending that particular school.