MEPS at Maxwell

TheGoose

10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2007
  1. Attending Physician
if you have the minimum criteria for the HPSP recruiters, they can move forward with the paperwork and physicals and get you accepted to the scholarship. Then all you have to do is have acceptance in hand and you're good to go.

About the Ads

SketchsaurusRex

conundrum
10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2009
The Factory
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I went to MEPS at Maxwell when I enlisted in '07. I dont know if it would be different for you but I had to do the stupid little range of motion tests, drug test, physical, fingerprints and mountains of paper work. The whole process took about 9 hours and 75% of that is spent bored/waiting. Have fun.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2007
Deep in the Heart of Texas
  1. Attending Physician
Is it the same for officers? A 9 hour day? What time does it begin? I get out of class at 9pm on thursday and will be driving 3 hours to maxwell...so hopefully its not a 5am start.

I would mentally prepare yourself for a long day and an early start. Better off thinking it'll be worse than it actually is.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.