MEPS at Maxwell

teacherman84

10+ Year Member
Air Force
Jun 27, 2008
FL
  1. Attending Physician
    I am going to be heading up to Maxwell AFB for MEPS this Friday...is there anything I need to know or be prepared for? From what my recruiter said it is just a physical...no PT test or anything.
    Is it a long process? Any info would be great. Thanks

TheGoose

10+ Year Member
    Jun 16, 2007
    1. Attending Physician
      if you have the minimum criteria for the HPSP recruiters, they can move forward with the paperwork and physicals and get you accepted to the scholarship. Then all you have to do is have acceptance in hand and you're good to go.

About the Ads

SketchsaurusRex

conundrum
      10+ Year Member
      Apr 9, 2009
      The Factory
      1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
        I went to MEPS at Maxwell when I enlisted in '07. I dont know if it would be different for you but I had to do the stupid little range of motion tests, drug test, physical, fingerprints and mountains of paper work. The whole process took about 9 hours and 75% of that is spent bored/waiting. Have fun.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
        Moderator Emeritus
        10+ Year Member
        Air Force
        Verified Expert
        Jun 4, 2007
        Deep in the Heart of Texas
        1. Attending Physician
          Is it the same for officers? A 9 hour day? What time does it begin? I get out of class at 9pm on thursday and will be driving 3 hours to maxwell...so hopefully its not a 5am start.

I would mentally prepare yourself for a long day and an early start. Better off thinking it'll be worse than it actually is.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.