mercy interview help...and some cancelled interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mitwa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

i just scheduled an interview with detroit for next tuesday (dec. 10) if anyone has any helpful advice and pointers for types of questions asked and how stressful the interview was i would really appreciate it.

im calling to cancel interviews as soon as i receive an acceptance letter (sometime this week) they are the following.

bu feb 3
penn jan 10
maryland feb 25
cwr march 13

pm me and let me know if you're interested. i'll let you know when i am gonna call. good luck to all

Members don't see this ad.

i have interviewed at u of d. nice folks. it is a relaxed atmosphere. i talked with my interviewer for about 45 min and then had a tour of the school. i talked about half the time and the interviewer talked the other half. it was good and the students were nice. no questions at all, just a tell me about yourself interview.
i was accepted and the school is my #2 choice. should here from #1 today.
good luck

My interviewer had some set questions he asked. You know the kind they have written down and go through kinda like a job interview? Sounds corny but the interviewer was really laid back. Great guy. No big surprises. I got into both U of D and U of Mich. Very different schools and I can't make up my mind. Might just come down to money since I am a MI resident. Any advice?

hey i got in to mich too....i was talking it over with some friends too about where to go if i get into mercy too. mich has a ton more specialty programs, better campus, more well known name, and for me since i go to a commuter college right now, it will be a college experience for me.

however mercy has the latest clinical facilities and greater patient pool. and it's closer to home for me (im canadian).

tough decision indeed. let me know what you think are pros and cons of each school.