Metro Health Hospital Michigan Housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdur

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be doing an away rotation at Metro Health Hospital in Wyoming MI this Fall. They do not offer housing so I'll be staying in a hotel. Anyone have any suggestions for places to stay/avoid?

Members don't see this ad.

Wtf? Wyoming Michigan. A state in a city? You are allowed to name towns like this? What's next Michigan, Wyoming?

I will be doing an away rotation at Metro Health Hospital in Wyoming MI this Fall. They do not offer housing so I'll be staying in a hotel. Anyone have any suggestions for places to stay/avoid?

although i haven't stayed in michigan, the residence inns by marriott are typically quite nice. they give you mini suites. a lot of them include breakfast and if you are there for extended stay they can be <$100/d

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to check into Homewood Suites. I stayed at their location in Grand Rapids once.
The room was clean, spacious, came with a full kitchen and in addition to that they served complimentary dinners (which could be convenient depending on what time of night you were getting home), so it seemed like it would be a good option for an extended stay.

You might want to check into Homewood Suites. I stayed at their location in Grand Rapids once.
The room was clean, spacious, came with a full kitchen and in addition to that they served complimentary dinners (which could be convenient depending on what time of night you were getting home), so it seemed like it would be a good option for an extended stay.

Thanks for the info!