MGH IHP Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got one on Feb 24 congratulating me on the acceptance, then one on March 9 about "additional information". Haven't gotten anything since.

Me either, getting anxious for more information!

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted background check, waived student insurance, now need to get the CORI form notarized.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received anything from Financial Aid yet? Based on previously read conversation I get anxious at the idea of taking private loans to cover a portion of the tuition. I was under the impression that I would be able to cover everything with Financial-Aid and GradPlus loan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, guys, guys! They preregistered us for classes! Once you make your login, you can see it in iONLINE.
I'm making a google calendar schedule as I type :D

Guys, guys, guys! They preregistered us for classes! Once you make your login, you can see it in iONLINE.
I'm making a google calendar schedule as I type :D

Lol. Did you get an email regarding how to set up your iONLINE? I've been waiting...

Lol. Did you get an email regarding how to set up your iONLINE? I've been waiting...
No lectures on Friday for the summer, but a bunch of 8ams :D

I got an email from Valerie this morning about setting it up, though mine is all done from back when I was an employee and also I've been taking online prerequisites through IHP. I think once you have a login and password, you can just log into iOnline with it (upper right corner from any MGH IHP page).

No lectures on Friday for the summer, but a bunch of 8ams :D

I got an email from Valerie this morning about setting it up, though mine is all done from back when I was an employee and also I've been taking online prerequisites through IHP. I think once you have a login and password, you can just log into iOnline with it (upper right corner from any MGH IHP page).
I did not get much success in logging in_ something about encryption and registered telephone. I plan to go to the school tomorrow and have it done for me. Any news on financial aid?

I did not get much success in logging in_ something about encryption and registered telephone. I plan to go to the school tomorrow and have it done for me. Any news on financial aid?
You need to link a phone number to your account for added security.
Partners security is very annoying. You need to change your password every 3 months. AND if you have the email on mobile, you have to change the mobile device passcode every 3 months as well.

iOS devices have to have a "complex" passcode, non-optional.
Android devices technically need to be encrypted.

Meanwhile I registered for a CPR class!

Last edited:
Just a heads up everyone, you should log into your D2L accounts, there are a lot of forms and other things we need to complete before May 1st. Would be nice if they gave us a little more advanced notice.

Reactions: 1 users
Just a heads up everyone, you should log into your D2L accounts, there are a lot of forms and other things we need to complete before May 1st. Would be nice if they gave us a little more advanced notice.
Thanks!!

Do you guys think I could attend school there and still maintain a part time job, 15-20 hours a week? How demanding/ how much time is required for outside of class time commitment?