Miami Advice

Started by jcdoc107
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcdoc107

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I woke up this morning and checked my e-mail and much to my suprise I had received an interview invite from Miami. Talk about late. I know that Miami has been getting some negative attention lately on this board but I was hoping that some people could give me some good interview advice for this school. Thanks to everyone who can help.
 
The interview at Miami was really laid back, and I actually had a good time there. They kept us busy the whole day. (I never had any downtime where I was sitting around doing nothing like at some schools. There was always medical students talking to us or answering questions if nothing else was going on.)

To my surprise my interviewer asked me MANY of the questions posted under the interview feedback on this site. (I expected some of them, but with a whole hour we got through a lot of questions even with some general chitchat.)