Michigan Acceptance Email or Letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaluofm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have received letters or emails from every school I have applied to except for U of Michigan....has anyone gotten an email or letter from them confirming their reception of your application?

Members don't see this ad.

So I have received letters or emails from every school I have applied to except for U of Michigan....has anyone gotten an email or letter from them confirming their reception of your application?

I got an email from them about receiving my app and then another about creating an account on their site to check the app status. This was like July 20th

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything, though I had a mailing date of 8/5 so its only been about 2 weeks...but still. All I've done for them is pay the app fee online!

ya I got both e-mails too. I was in the 6/27 mailing group

My app got sent out 7/29 and I received an email from them on 8/11 saying they received my application and instructions on how to set up an online account with their system.

Spoke with Amanda in admissions today....two weeks until people in the first mailing will hear anything regarding interviews.

I also received the 2 E-mails regarding reception and account setup. (6/27 mailing date)

i was also in the 8/5 mailing date so maybe they haven't gotten to us yet