Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! Curious who else is applying to Michigan State this cycle?
I'm a Michigan resident and this is my first time applying. I worked as a marketing executive (in colour merchandising and automotive) for the past six years until I realized if you are going to work the rest of your life you might want to enjoy what you do 🙂
So here I am... Look forward to hearing from other applicants!
I'm a Michigan resident and this is my first time applying. I worked as a marketing executive (in colour merchandising and automotive) for the past six years until I realized if you are going to work the rest of your life you might want to enjoy what you do 🙂
So here I am... Look forward to hearing from other applicants!
Last edited:
But not as worried as I am about this personal statement....