Michigan State c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey. Does anyone have an update for the oos waitlist? Are they full or are they still accepting people? How fast are numbers moving?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. Does anyone have an update for the oos waitlist? Are they full or are they still accepting people? How fast are numbers moving?
I emailed and got a response Wednesday that the class hasn’t been filled yet! I’ve moved 3 places in the last week and a half so hopefully it’ll keep moving

Even if the class becomes "full," waitlists will typically move until very darn near when classes start. Some people are even called off during orientation. People accept their spots and drop off when they get off of other waitlists, circumstances change, etc. You can expect the waitlist to keep moving til August. May not be much, but it will.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
True, but also moving 3 spots means they’re down to 3 open spots for now which is kind of concerning.

I just turned down my OOS seat last week! Hoping one of y’all gets a spot in the class! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten in contact with the office of admissions lately? I emailed them on Monday and have tried calling them every day since to see what my spot is and it always goes straight to voicemail and they haven’t emailed me back.

Has anyone gotten in contact with the office of admissions lately? I emailed them on Monday and have tried calling them every day since to see what my spot is and it always goes straight to voicemail and they haven’t emailed me back.
I tried calling today and emailed a while ago and haven’t heard anything

Hello, does anyone know the address we need to send the transcripts to? I can’t seem to find it on the emails or the website. Thanks!

Hello, does anyone know the address we need to send the transcripts to? I can’t seem to find it on the emails or the website. Thanks!

IMG_4812.png

Assuming it’s this one I highlighted. Found it here: 2026 Selected Candidates

I heard from them yesterday through email, I moved up 4 spots on OOS waitlist, I tried to call but they still aren’t answering phone.

I heard from them yesterday through email, I moved up 4 spots on OOS waitlist, I tried to call but they still aren’t answering phone.
What # are you if you don’t mind me asking? My last update yesterday, I only moved up 3

What # are you if you don’t mind me asking? My last update yesterday, I only moved up 3
I just moved up from number 5 to number 1! Does anyone know if the class is full yet? I’m assuming not since we haven’t gotten an email saying it is

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just moved up from number 5 to number 1! Does anyone know if the class is full yet? I’m assuming not since we haven’t gotten an email saying it is
Omg! :D And no I don’t think it’s full, they said they would let us know when it is! Was this update today??

Nice! Congrats dude almost there

Was 5 your original number from the very first email? Just trying to get a feel for where I’m at on the list now!

Was 5 your original number from the very first email? Just trying to get a feel for where I’m at on the list now!
No I was originally 64, and then 57 after first update then 20 then 12 then 8 then 5 now 1

I just got off the waitlist!!! I’m so excited! Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone else heard back for oos? Wondering how much it has moved this week

I was number 3 last Time I heard. Hopefully will
Get in this week

What number is everyone else on here
Last i heard i was 68 (originally 194) but that was a week ago really hoping it moves more this is my 4th year applying and every year i get more and more discouraged 😞

• Care
I got in on Friday! Good luck to everyone else on the list. See y’all fall!

Reactions: 5 users
Try emailing, seems to be the quickest way to get a response. I emailed them sunday night and got a response today.. moved from 68 to 61 🙃

I tried calling them today but nobody picked up

Try emailing, seems to be the quickest way to get a response. I emailed them sunday night and got a response today.. moved from 68 to 61 🙃
I just emailed them today and I moved from 25 to 23 and they said the class isn’t full yet

Finally got in and accepted my seat today! Does anyone have any advice on housing? I’m frantically trying to figure it out because I’m from SoCal

I just called admissions and they confirmed that oos seats were filled today

• Sad
I got off the OOS waitlist June 22 They emailed me june 28th they would send me a netid soon but I haven’t heard anything since. Has anyone that’s gotten In recently gotten an email or netid or heard anything about the supplies we need or financial aid or health insurance? Kinda getting nervous.

I got off the OOS waitlist June 22 They emailed me june 28th they would send me a netid soon but I haven’t heard anything since. Has anyone that’s gotten In recently gotten an email or netid or heard anything about the supplies we need or financial aid or health insurance? Kinda getting nervous.
I would definitely either call to be sure.