Michigan State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hopefully sooner rather than later. It's also the last program that I have to hear from. And the only one that I may have a chance at this time around. Year #4 of applying and michigan holds all of my cards.
Same boat. Year #5 šŸ˜­ on a waitlist for another school but Iā€™m pretty high up on the waitlist so I doubt Iā€™ll get off of it šŸ˜”šŸ™

Members don't see this ad.

I'm confused on how this interview waitlist works. I understand our number moves up as people decline their seat but how many seats are available that they're interviewing over 40 applicants?

I'm confused on how this interview waitlist works. I understand our number moves up as people decline their seat but how many seats are available that they're interviewing over 40 applicants?
Thereā€™s around 115 seats per class. This number is a little flexible but not by much.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Todays the last day of interviews isnā€™t it? Best of luck everyone! Next week is the first week of March- hopefully weā€™ll hear something soon!!!! I interviewed earlier in the month and the wait has been stressful!

Reactions: 1 users
Todays the last day of interviews isnā€™t it? Best of luck everyone! Next week is the first week of March- hopefully weā€™ll hear something soon!!!! I interviewed earlier in the month and the wait has been stressful!
I interviewed last week so this will be the fastest turn around on decisions for me but every other program has been a significant wait so I feel you!! Sending all the good vibes to everyone today and over the next two months as this cycle wraps up

I interviewed last week so this will be the fastest turn around on decisions for me but every other program has been a significant wait so I feel you!! Sending all the good vibes to everyone today and over the next two months as this cycle wraps up
Hoping for some good news for everyone!!!

Bro, tell me how they are teasing us by sending a ā€œvisit day invitationā€ email

Reactions: 5 users
Bro, tell me how they are teasing us by sending a ā€œvisit day invitationā€ email
Yeah the wording on it was hard to interpret! DVM student candidate almost got me excited lol

Iā€™m hoping we will have decisions by then, but also for anyone planning to attend it will have to be a quick turn around on planning a trip!

I nearly had a heart attack, three weeks isnā€™t much time to plan!

Iā€™m hoping since they said we would have to commit to attending by March 17th, that decisions may be out before that commitment deadline.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

okay realistically, do y'all think we can actually expect a decision this week since it is "early march" ? I am so anxious waiting for this LOL

okay realistically, do y'all think we can actually expect a decision this week since it is "early march" ? I am so anxious waiting for this LOL
Since interviews ended last week I was thinking the following week šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Hopeful for this week but telling myself it wonā€™t be until next week

Iā€™m hoping at least IS might hear this week! But trying not to think about it lol

Also does anybody know how the MMI is judged/scored?

Yes but they said that last year also. But maybe they were running behind last year.
They were running behind really severely last year. This week is our last week before spring break so the AP office is busy setting up final exams, and then next week 1st and 2nd years are on break. So it could be any time now!

I definitely think if it's not this week for y'all, it will for sure be next week! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 2 users
I don't want to freak anyone out (I'm freaking out) but this page was just updated. I found it on past forums and it said class of 2027 but now it says 2028!!!! They're getting things in motion it seems :)

Reactions: 5 users
with that update maybe we are looking at hearing tomorrow or Friday?

Hopefully! When I emailed admissions asking if IS would hear before OOS, they replied back with the following:
ā€œWe should be sending all decisions out more or less at the same time.ā€

Reactions: 4 users
I don't want to freak anyone out (I'm freaking out) but this page was just updated. I found it on past forums and it said class of 2027 but now it says 2028!!!! They're getting things in motion it seems :)

Thatā€™s actually freaking me out šŸ˜­šŸ˜… I havenā€™t heard anything today

Is there a time of day they usually release decisions? I feel like updates this cycle have been end of day

Is there a time of day they usually release decisions? I feel like updates this cycle have been end of day
Last year decision were released around 5 pm

I think it will most likely be tomorrow. They seem to like sending important emails on Fridays.

If they do it on the 8th it will be two weeks exactly from the preview type day. My money is on that!