Michigan State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully sooner rather than later. It's also the last program that I have to hear from. And the only one that I may have a chance at this time around. Year #4 of applying and michigan holds all of my cards.
Same boat. Year #5 😭 on a waitlist for another school but I’m pretty high up on the waitlist so I doubt I’ll get off of it 😔🙏
 
I'm confused on how this interview waitlist works. I understand our number moves up as people decline their seat but how many seats are available that they're interviewing over 40 applicants?
 
I'm confused on how this interview waitlist works. I understand our number moves up as people decline their seat but how many seats are available that they're interviewing over 40 applicants?
There’s around 115 seats per class. This number is a little flexible but not by much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Todays the last day of interviews isn’t it? Best of luck everyone! Next week is the first week of March- hopefully we’ll hear something soon!!!! I interviewed earlier in the month and the wait has been stressful!
 
Todays the last day of interviews isn’t it? Best of luck everyone! Next week is the first week of March- hopefully we’ll hear something soon!!!! I interviewed earlier in the month and the wait has been stressful!
I interviewed last week so this will be the fastest turn around on decisions for me but every other program has been a significant wait so I feel you!! Sending all the good vibes to everyone today and over the next two months as this cycle wraps up
 
I interviewed last week so this will be the fastest turn around on decisions for me but every other program has been a significant wait so I feel you!! Sending all the good vibes to everyone today and over the next two months as this cycle wraps up
Hoping for some good news for everyone!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

 
okay realistically, do y'all think we can actually expect a decision this week since it is "early march" ? I am so anxious waiting for this LOL
 
Yes but they said that last year also. But maybe they were running behind last year.
They were running behind really severely last year. This week is our last week before spring break so the AP office is busy setting up final exams, and then next week 1st and 2nd years are on break. So it could be any time now!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a time of day they usually release decisions? I feel like updates this cycle have been end of day
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad