Michigan State!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yup, definitely saw that. Just wondering about my classmates. Where are you all from?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from Los Angeles and I'm going to miss our weather, but welcome the whole concept of "seasons"...

JNR, have you joined the MSU CVM class of 2014 facebook group yet?

Oh man, I interviewed at Western and LOVED the weather in February! Moving from Vermont to Michigan really isn't much of a change at all. Seasons are definitely nice though :)

I just joined the FB group the other day (I'm the one with the Collie) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from Los Angeles and I'm going to miss our weather, but welcome the whole concept of "seasons"...

JNR, have you joined the MSU CVM class of 2014 facebook group yet?

get used to COLD and snow and unpredictability. we had a freeze warning last night...and tomorrow the high is going to be 70. woo for michigan weather changing every 5 minutes.

come join our facebook group: MSU CVM class of 2014!

~cheers~

Does anybody know if Michigan's waitlist is still moving?

I updated my file last week and asked about the status of the waitlist and their response sounded like it hadnt moved in a while :-/

Yeah, I actually just called them at the end of last week myself. The admissions secretary said that they do still have offers out to people on the waitlist, but that they are pretty much winding down at this point. Bummer.