Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Interview #2
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/17
Application complete date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall): 3.65, 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/21/No
Dates available: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9/7 through 10/28
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Interview #1
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.61, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/18/22/24/No
Dates available: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9/7 through 10/28
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/4
GPA (science, overall):3.3, 3.2
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/18/18/18/ yes bio 16 and qr 16
Dates available: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9/7 through 10/28
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Interview #3
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/22/20/no
Dates available: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9/7 through 10/28
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Interview #2
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/5
GPA (science, overall): 3.92, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/no
Dates available: MTTh: 9/7 through 10/28
Method of interview: In-Person
 
I got waitlisted for interview invitation. Not sure if it’s a good or a bad sign.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m currently talking A&P which is a prerequisite. I don’t know if that’s the reason.
I am also taking summer school A&P, but I did receive an interview offer. There were over 20 interview dates to select from, so more people should receive interview invites. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Interview #3
School:
MWU-AZ
Notification date: 7/12
Method of notification: Portal
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/2
Application complete date: 6/3
GPA (science, overall): 3.92, 3.95
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22 No
Dates available: 9/7 is the earliest date)
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Interview #1
School: MWU-Arizona
Notification date: 7/14
Method of notification: Portal
Residency: International (Canadian)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/22
Application complete date: 7/7
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/19/21/No
Dates available: Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday in october
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Hi all. Do they give us the option for a virtual interview or only an in-person interview is required? Thanks.
 
To those of you invited for an interview, did MWU-AZ update their status on your AADSAS application to "Invited for Interview" yet? I have an interview scheduled, but my status still says "Received/Under Review".
 
Interview #2
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 7/28
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/07
Application complete date: 07/08
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/21/19/28/No
Dates available: 11/9, 11/11, 11/29, 11/30
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Interview #1
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/02
Application complete date: 06/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.47
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/23/19/20/yes, QR-16.
Dates available: 9/7 earliest
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #1
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 7/13
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/07
Application complete date: 06/09
GPA (science, overall): 3.8, 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/21/24/no
Dates available: 10/05 earliest
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Question, I am trying to schedule an interview but only dec-jan dates show up for me...is that normal?
 
Question, I am trying to schedule an interview but only dec-jan dates show up for me...is that normal?

Typically all the interview invites through February get issued out by Oct/Nov. so don’t be alarmed that your scheduled date is so far out. But check the portal often to reschedule- people will start dropping their interviews if they have been invited to too many to afford or especially after Dec 1 when they receive an acceptance to their IS or preferred choice. I’ve known people to move their interview dates up by a couple months and even prior to Dec 1.
 
Interview #1
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 7/29
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/19
Application complete date: 07/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.18, 3.25
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/22/22/no
Dates available: 11/30
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Typically all the interview invites through February get issued out by Oct/Nov. so don’t be alarmed that your scheduled date is so far out. But check the portal often to reschedule- people will start dropping their interviews if they have been invited to too many to afford or especially after Dec 1 when they receive an acceptance to their IS or preferred choice. I’ve known people to move their interview dates up by a couple months and even prior to Dec 1.
Thanks for the tip! I ended up doing this and moved my interview up from 12/2 to 9/13
 
Thanks for the tip! I ended up doing this and moved my interview up from 12/2 to 9/13
hi! received an interview invite this morning and the available interview dates i received were early january. did you book an interview for 12/2 beforehand, then kept checking to see if an earlier date came up? or did you not select a date and kept checking the online portal? thanks in advance 🙂
 
hi! received an interview invite this morning and the available interview dates i received were early january. did you book an interview for 12/2 beforehand, then kept checking to see if an earlier date came up? or did you not select a date and kept checking the online portal? thanks in advance 🙂
Congrats on the interview invite! Yep, that's exactly what I did. I originally booked an interview for 12/2, but I periodically checked the dates that I could reschedule for.
 
Interview #1
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 8/18
Method of notification: checked my portal and an interview invite was waiting for me 🙂
Residency: International -Canada
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/15
Application complete date: 08/17
GPA (science, overall): Not sure
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/26/23/19/no
Dates available: Jan 11 and Jan 13
Method of interview: In-Person

Question: what are the chances of being admitted with a post-Dec interview?
 
To reschedule your interview, do you have to cancel it first? I'm afraid of losing my current date by doing it incorrectly.
 
To reschedule your interview, do you have to cancel it first? I'm afraid of losing my current date by doing it incorrectly.
Nope! You can take a look at the dates first and then when you click to reschedule they'll automatically cancel your original interview for you
 
Nope! You can take a look at the dates first and then when you click to reschedule they'll automatically cancel your original interview for you
Thank you! On the interview scheduling tab, I only see a button for “cancel interview.” Am I dense or will this page change when there is another date I can reschedule to?

Edit: The reschedule button eventually appeared next to the cancel button.
 
Last edited:
Interview #1
School: MWU - Arizona
Notification date: 8/19
Method of notification: email
Residency: International -Canada
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/10
Application complete date: 08/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.6, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/21/19 (cDAT)
Dates available: Jan 13
Method of interview: In-Person
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #2
School: MWU - AZ
Notification date: 7/20/21
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/28/21
Application complete date: 7/1/21
GPA (science, overall): 3.44, 3.54
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/23/26/no
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/28/21
Method of interview: In person
 
Last edited:
I'm a D1 at MWU AZ right now - Make sure to check the MWU portal, because I never got an email about the interview, I just happened to look on their portal and see I was invited.
 
I'm a D1 at MWU AZ right now - Make sure to check the MWU portal, because I never got an email about the interview, I just happened to look on their portal and see I was invited.
Is it found under “interview scheduling”?
 
Is it found under “interview scheduling"?
When I logged on to the MWU portal, I had a screen pop up that said I was invited to schedule an interview time, and then I went over to the interview scheduling page. If I hadn't checked the MWU portal, I would have had no idea that I was invited to interview, I never received an email about it.