Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I filled out the supplemental app, but it says that they have not received my recommendation letters yet even though it says they are completed on the ADEA portal. Has anyone else experienced this?
 
I filled out the supplemental app, but it says that they have not received my recommendation letters yet even though it says they are completed on the ADEA portal. Has anyone else experienced this?

might be a glitch in their system, but mine says it’s received on the midwestern portal.
 
when did everyone submit their applications? My app was completed on Wednesday because it took forever to get my recommendation letters in but I did not receive any emails from them
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview. What does this mean? Is there a chance I will receive an invite in the future or is this a soft rejection!!
 
Just received an interview invite today. App was verified 7/7 and completed secondaries 7/11.
 
Do you mind sharing your stats? My app was verified 6/30 and completed secondary on 7/1 but I haven’t heard back from them :/
3.29 oGPA 3.15 sGPA 24AA 24TS Military applicant. Seems like they're sending out invites slowly so be patient and good luck!
 
Waitlisted for an interview 7/14. Supplemental received 7/11.

Has anyone called the school to follow up on their waitlisted interview?
 
Last edited:
Does that mean I was rejected if I haven’t heard back from them yet? I received an email saying they received everything on 07/06
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I think my portal is glitched. They sent me an email saying they received all 'required materials' on Jun 28. However, I am not sure if that is entirely true because my pre-health advisor still needs to upload my committee letter. On the MWU-AZ checklist it shows a green check by the recommendation letters. Why is that? Or does MWU AZ not count recommendation letters as 'required' for application review?
 
Interview #1
Notification date:
7/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/9
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.69; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 24 TS, 24 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person
 
Interview #1
Notification date:
7/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/16
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.53; overall: 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person
 
Got waitlisted after like 48 hrs of submitting supplemental fee. Does anyone know if people even get interviews after getting waitlisted?
 
Got waitlisted after like 48 hrs of submitting supplemental fee. Does anyone know if people even get interviews after getting waitlisted?

i feel like they will start taking people off the waitlist if people don’t sign up for interviews or choose not to attend. many people choose not to interview if they have a lot of interviews. good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i feel like they will start taking people off the waitlist if people don’t sign up for interviews or choose not to attend. many people choose not to interview if they have a lot of interviews. good luck!
Honestly pretty surprised because my stats are on the high end but we'll just have to see.