Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I wonder if the status of prereqs matter. Also, is anyone from the east coast that got an interview?

What that mean lol?
easiest illustration is this:
i weighed a buck fifteen in high school and was a bank geek
is it in my best interest to ask the head cheerleader to prom?

people like you with high stats assume that a school like mw-az will give them an interview
most times, it does not happen because they are aware that there are cheaper, more attractive options that you will very likely get into
so why should they offer you an interview invite when you are not likely to attend the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
easiest illustration is this:
i weighed a buck fifteen in high school and was a bank geek
is it in my best interest to ask the head cheerleader to prom?

people like you with high stats assume that a school like mw-az will give them an interview
most times, it does not happen because they are aware that there are cheaper, more attractive options that you will very likely get into
so why should they offer you an interview invite when you are not likely to attend the school?

Yeah that’s what my sister told me who actually is d3 at midwestern. Kinda sucks though but it does makes sense.

Interview #1
Notification date:
7/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 6/2
GPA(science, overall): sGPA: 3.78; overall: 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

For those of you who have scheduled you interviews, what dates do you guys have?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #1
Notification date:
7/30
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/3
Application complete date: 6/26
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.61; overall: 3.42
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 22 TS, 21 PAT, 22 RC None

Last edited:
did anyone get waitlisted for interview first then get an interview invite this cycle?

My friend said she just got an ii after being waitlisted, is this true for anyone else? I am just curious how many people got it.

i was waitlisted on 7/20 but received an interview invite today!

I can't remember if I saw this prior, but what are the chances of getting in with a post-December interview? Like early January?

I can't remember if I saw this prior, but what are the chances of getting in with a post-December interview? Like early January?
Quite a few people get in with post-December interviews because people have the option of declining their offer. Keep your hopes up! It's not over till it's over!

why are you concerned with a post-dec interview on the second of august?
trust the process...

I was waitlisted for a future interview invite on 7/20 and just received an invite today at 4AM CT. The dates are kinda far tho 12/13 and 12/15 and 2 dates in January.

My fiancé also got an interview invite after being waitlisted for an interview a few weeks ago. He has a 19aa and 19 ts. Nothing under 17.
3.38 gpa and 3.41 sgpa.

Yeah that’s what my sister told me who actually is d3 at midwestern. Kinda sucks though but it does makes sense.
It doesn't suck. With high stats and if you have choices - don't go to an expensive school and drown yourself in debt.

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone that got an interview invite, are you able to reschedule or did the button disappear

I think they only email you the link if you're invited to an interview

How long did it take for you to get an email to fill the supplemental? My status has been under review for about a week now and I have yet to receive any emails from them

I got an interview invite yesterday. Be sure to check the MWU AZ portal itself, they did not send me any email notification about my application status.

Also, question: Why are the only available interview slots at the end of January? Seems pretty far out considering it is only August. Did they really fill all their interview spots for September-December?

Reactions: 1 user
How can I access the portal? I can’t find any links to the portal when I search on google
I just saw this but I used the hyperlink to MWU's portal from MWU ILL Status Update emails. If you applied there, then you should at least have one or two emails from MWU ILL with the hyperlink to their portal.

I can share the link to their login page via dms. But that leads me to ask, have you made an account already for their portal? (You had to in order to submit supp app + fee.)

How long did it take for you to get an email to fill the supplemental? My status has been under review for about a week now and I have yet to receive any emails from them
It took 3 weeks to get the supplemental email. I submitted my app on June 3 and got the email on June 24. im not sure if it’ll be a little longer for you to get an email since they’re going through a lot more apps now but no need to worry since it’s only been a week

I just saw this but I used the hyperlink to MWU's portal from MWU ILL Status Update emails. If you applied there, then you should at least have one or two emails from MWU ILL with the hyperlink to their portal.

I can share the link to their login page via dms. But that leads me to ask, have you made an account already for their portal? (You had to in order to submit supp app + fee.)

I received the email for the portal, thank you

Last edited:
Interview #1
Notification date: 8/18
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/7
Application complete date: 8/16
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.83; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 21PAT, 22RC, No

I was super worried about submitting my application in August but I got my first interview invite in person interviews this year are going to cost a lot tho.

Last edited:
When would they start taking people off the waitlist? I was waitlisted the first week of August.

Interview #1
Notification date: 8/18
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/7
Application complete date: 8/16
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.83; overall: 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 21PAT, 22RC, No

I was super worried about submitting my application in August but I got my first interview invite in person interviews this year are going to cost a lot tho.
congrats!! Just curious what month interview did you get?

For those who already had their interviews, would you mind sharing your experience? anything I need to be aware of/tips?