Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed in early December and haven't heard anything at all, not even waitlist or rejection. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone get an email about transfer opportunities? It says “although you have not received a favorable response in this program…” but I haven’t received a rejection or anything?

is that their way of rejecting?

did anyone get an email about transfer opportunities? It says “although you have not received a favorable response in this program…” but I haven’t received a rejection or anything?

is that their way of rejecting?
I also got this and before this I was waitlisted for an interview. Guess it's a rejection?

I got accepted!! Can someone who is currently in the accepted students Facebook group please post the link? :) Having trouble finding it. Thanks!

I just got an interview invite today after being waitlisted for it back in August! Any advise from those who already interviewed here?😅Thanks

I also got this and before this I was waitlisted for an interview. Guess it's a rejection?
I got this message a few weeks ago from the Midwestern- Illinois Campus and I got the rejection letter today

Members don't see this ad :)
Does it show applicant prerequisites for anyone else? I'm just wondering since it is new and I have NOT been accepted, so I'm wondering why it is showing. Thank you!

Does it show applicant prerequisites for anyone else? I'm just wondering since it is new and I have NOT been accepted, so I'm wondering why it is showing. Thank you!
Yea I also see it. I haven’t been accepted either.

Accepted via phone call yesterday at 5pm CST. Interviewed 4/11

Any waitlist movement at MWU-AZ?
Is it too late to get acceptance?

Anyone get off waitlist and declined the offer recently?

For those who got off the waitlist, did you email updates?
I’m still on waitlist and waiting to get off waitlist. I sent an update about a month ago but I don’t think they consider it. That’s what I heard from current students. The class is full at this time and there are many applicants still waiting to get off waitlist.

I’m still on waitlist and waiting to get off waitlist. I sent an update about a month ago but I don’t think they consider it. That’s what I heard from current students. The class is full at this time and there are many applicants still waiting to get off waitlist.
how do you know the class is full? I was thinking about speaking to an admissions counselor directly instead of sending an update

Just got the call but turned it down since I already started at another school, Good luck to those still on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call but turned it down since I already started at another school, Good luck to those still on the waitlist!
Thanks for the information! I'm hoping to hear back soon. Do you mind sharing if you sent them any updates or letters while on the waitlist?

Thanks for the information! I'm hoping to hear back soon. Do you mind sharing if you sent them any updates or letters while on the waitlist?
I was waitlisted in April and interviewed in April, sent a thank you email that had sort of an intent in it. Never sent anything since, probably should’ve before started at this school

Anyone planning to drop their seat here soon? dm me

Anyone got rejected after interview or they just put all on waitlist and don’t send rejection?
I am not sure if they still consider me on waitlist if in case anyone drops a seat.