Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed in early December and haven't heard anything at all, not even waitlist or rejection. Anyone experiencing the same thing?
 
did anyone get an email about transfer opportunities? It says “although you have not received a favorable response in this program…” but I haven’t received a rejection or anything?

is that their way of rejecting?
 
did anyone get an email about transfer opportunities? It says “although you have not received a favorable response in this program…” but I haven’t received a rejection or anything?

is that their way of rejecting?
I also got this and before this I was waitlisted for an interview. Guess it's a rejection?
 
I just got an interview invite today after being waitlisted for it back in August! Any advise from those who already interviewed here?😅Thanks
 
Does it show applicant prerequisites for anyone else? I'm just wondering since it is new and I have NOT been accepted, so I'm wondering why it is showing. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got off the waitlist, did you email updates?
I’m still on waitlist and waiting to get off waitlist. I sent an update about a month ago but I don’t think they consider it. That’s what I heard from current students. The class is full at this time and there are many applicants still waiting to get off waitlist.
 
I’m still on waitlist and waiting to get off waitlist. I sent an update about a month ago but I don’t think they consider it. That’s what I heard from current students. The class is full at this time and there are many applicants still waiting to get off waitlist.
how do you know the class is full? I was thinking about speaking to an admissions counselor directly instead of sending an update
 
Just got the call but turned it down since I already started at another school, Good luck to those still on the waitlist!
Thanks for the information! I'm hoping to hear back soon. Do you mind sharing if you sent them any updates or letters while on the waitlist?
 
Thanks for the information! I'm hoping to hear back soon. Do you mind sharing if you sent them any updates or letters while on the waitlist?
I was waitlisted in April and interviewed in April, sent a thank you email that had sort of an intent in it. Never sent anything since, probably should’ve before started at this school
 
Anyone got rejected after interview or they just put all on waitlist and don’t send rejection?
I am not sure if they still consider me on waitlist if in case anyone drops a seat.