Midwestern (AZCOPT) or ICO??

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

healer_

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm applying to both schools and I'm having trouble picking which school would be better for me. I thought I would go to ICO because a lot of the people I know went to or are going to ICO but when I visited Midwestern, I really liked their facility and the atmosphere there.

ICO
Adv: great clinical program, has a lot of Canadian students
Dis: in a sketchy area,

AZOPT:
Adv: great facility, new technologies, atmosphere was great and I like the professional feel
Dis: it's still considered pretty new and there's not a lot of information about them aside what's on the website

I'm really unsure which one I should choose.