You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Midwestern, CCP (c/o 2017)
Started by jkong
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you guys don't mind, please share your stats if you were accepted 🙂
Mine hasn't changed, that could be bad news for me.
Me too 🙁 I got a few acceptances at other schools but midwestern was my top choice. Oh well hopefully we make the wait list or get accepted later
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called yesterday regarding my status and she said she was in the process of writing a letter to be placed on the alternate list. She said that I can speak to a counselor to inquire on why that is so.
So they can tell you over the phone your current status?
So they can tell you over the phone your current status?
Yes just called them and they will ask for which program and your last name too. They will also ask if you want to be connected to a counselor. I will call tomorrow to find out.
hey guys. im submitting my supplemental tomorrow =/ do you guys think its really late? how long after you submit the supplemetnal did you find out you got an interview? thanks!
I don't think it'd be that late, assuming you can attend the earliest available interview date. I received an interview offer a couple of days after I submitted my supplemental, but I also submitted mine in September. Good luck!
I don't think it'd be that late, assuming you can attend the earliest available interview date. I received an interview offer a couple of days after I submitted my supplemental, but I also submitted mine in September. Good luck!
ahh ok thank yoU! that's what im worried about =[ my stats aren't that great so i feel like my chances are lessening as time is passing. would you mind sharing your stats?
Can anyone tell me about the interview process at Midwestern? Pretty laid back?
Also I am confused about the "group" interview part. Does that mean multiple candidates with the interviewers, or multiple interviewers for one candidate? Thanks in advance.
CONGRATS TO THOSE ACCEPTED 🙂
Also I am confused about the "group" interview part. Does that mean multiple candidates with the interviewers, or multiple interviewers for one candidate? Thanks in advance.
CONGRATS TO THOSE ACCEPTED 🙂
Multiple candidates with multiple interviewersCan anyone tell me about the interview process at Midwestern? Pretty laid back?
Also I am confused about the "group" interview part. Does that mean multiple candidates with the interviewers, or multiple interviewers for one candidate? Thanks in advance.
CONGRATS TO THOSE ACCEPTED 🙂
Just received an email back from admissions saying that theyre still in the process of finalizing decisions.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just paid my matriculation deposit! 👍
Does MWU send the supplemental via email? I got one for another school on the same day I was verified, but I'm anxious for MWU's to come.
Yes I had to order my laptop as well before clicking into any of the links. There were a few other things that popped up too that made you finish before clicking around, like an emergency contacts page.
Accepted YESS!!!!!!!!
Hey can you tell me when was your interview?? how long did it take for them to get back to you?
I submitted my supplemental back in September (sometime around the 22nd). Got interview invite on september 26th and I scheduled it for the October 26th date. Got acceptance November 8th.
Has anyone actually received a letter or email stating you are an alternative or declined? I interviewed October 10th and still haven't received anything official. Portal hasn't changed, I would think they would notify you even if not accepted?? It has been five weeks.
For the resume on the supplemental, how far back are we supposed to go? Just college?
CONGRATS to those that are accepted! 🙂
For those of you on the WAITLIST: don't give up!
I was waitlisted too when I interviewed and I was eventually pulled off. Getting to the interview is like 80% of the journey. They obviously were interested in your application. Don't lose hope 🙂
I hope today's interviewees did well! Hope you guys enjoyed my tour, it was my first time haha. Sorry if I talked way too much but better you get all the info yea?
List of interview dates:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=13097087&postcount=66
On-Campus Dorm info:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12371956&postcount=540
For those of you on the WAITLIST: don't give up!
I was waitlisted too when I interviewed and I was eventually pulled off. Getting to the interview is like 80% of the journey. They obviously were interested in your application. Don't lose hope 🙂
I hope today's interviewees did well! Hope you guys enjoyed my tour, it was my first time haha. Sorry if I talked way too much but better you get all the info yea?

List of interview dates:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=13097087&postcount=66
On-Campus Dorm info:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12371956&postcount=540
Last edited:
you are such a great applicant helper 😛. i know you btw! haha
haha I think I just saw this? I'm so sorry!! I have horrible memory... did I already ask you who you are?
.... Patrick...???
I finally found out who DSS65 is after our PS-1 year!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/member.php?u=391491
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone who goes there told me they just sold the laptop they got. They said there's one program that is on there but we don't need it...I hate it when schools make u buy a laptop. I chose to order the MacBook for MWU but I rather not buy a new laptop. I already have a MacBook and its kinda new. Booooo to buying stuff I already have.
Class of 2017
SDN Mobile
This is what I heard at least.
Called admissions today to confirm I've been put on the waitlist..🙁 does anyone know when they start pulling people off? Should I expect to hear back sometime next year??
Called admissions today to confirm I've been put on the waitlist..🙁 does anyone know when they start pulling people off? Should I expect to hear back sometime next year??
When did you interview?? I actually think they pull from the waitlist throughout the entire admissions process, so don't get your hopes down.
Someone who goes there told me they just sold the laptop they got. They said there's one program that is on there but we don't need it...
This is what I heard at least.
It's true. Some of my classmates sold their laptops. There is one program on it. We havent used it yet, I dont know what it's for, but the computer labs on-campus have it. The reason why we're required to buy the laptop is for a course called Reflective Portfolio which is really an online internet browser and MS Word type of class. *sigh*
IF you decide to withdrawal your acceptance, you will not be charged with the laptop (because it's charged via your tuition) and you won't get the laptop. I know that was a question someone had last year.
I interviewed Nov 7th and still have not heard back...
It's only been a week... Their AdCom only meets once a month. They got back to my group in a month.
Called admissions today to confirm I've been put on the waitlist..🙁 does anyone know when they start pulling people off? Should I expect to hear back sometime next year??
Hey Audreylisa, when did u interview?
Class of 2017
SDN Mobile
After we pay the matriculation deposit, do they ship the laptop to you right away? Or is it something you receive later on, like at Orientation or something?
Can anyone who had interview on Nov 7th let me know if they got any response from midwestern??
I am waiting too.
I interviewed then and I called and they said they are not meeting until December
i interviewed oct. 26!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received mine todayAttention accepted applicants: have you received your acceptance letter through snail mail yet? I haven't received mine. 🙁
Class of 2017
SDN Mobile
After we pay the matriculation deposit, do they ship the laptop to you right away? Or is it something you receive later on, like at Orientation or something?
I believe youu get it during the first week of school!
I just received mine today
If you don't mind me asking, which state do you live in? I live in California. I hope I get it tomorrow.
Class of 2017
SDN Mobile
yeah I'm from ChicagoIf you don't mind me asking, which state do you live in? I live in California. I hope I get it tomorrow.
Class of 2017
SDN Mobile
i interviewed oct. 26!
judging from c/o 2014-2016 threads, i see that a lot of people get pulled off the waitlist from may to the week before orientation. so don't worry.

Similar threads
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
