Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! There is still hope then! When did you interview and how soon did they let you know?
Btw, congrats on getting accepted! 🙂
My stats are the exact same and I was accepted. My interview was 1/12 and I found out 1/20. It all depends on when the admissions committee meets for how long it will take you to get an answer. They told us it could take up to 8 weeks [and I have heard of people waiting that long].
Don't worry about your PCAT stats and GPA because those are not given to the people interviewing you. I have a friend who interviewed on the same day with a slightly lower PCAT but a better GPA who was wait listed. Not trying to discourage just trying to let you know they do look at how you do on the interview as well.

