midwestern ccp--just got an mcv invite!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownie85

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
heyy im so excited, i got an mcv at midwestern!

for those of you who have already been accepted there, any advice??

what was the essay like?

please help me out, i would love to go there!! :O)

Members don't see this ad.

heyy im so excited, i got an mcv at midwestern!

for those of you who have already been accepted there, any advice??

what was the essay like?

please help me out, i would love to go there!! :O)

When was your application completed? I'm still waiting to hear something.

Did they send you a letter or email?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to you! Hopefully I'll hear from them soon too. :(
I submitted my application 1/31, and am getting anxious because the interview dates only go till march :(

My application was complete on 1/15

hey brownie

congrats for getting accepted to midwestern. can u share ur gpa and pcat score.

thanks

If you get an interview, does it update on your interact page? I keep checking my email and midwestern-interact homepage every five minutes. Literally.
I applied on january 31st, and what worries me is that it seems to take a month from the application date for the interview request to come in...but then they only interview until March i heard...sometimes April...so that puts me at an interview for the very end of March, if they even have interviews left then :(

My stats are decent I think...I have a 3.0 gpa (from UIC) and a 93 on my pcat, with almost a year of tech experience.
I just hope they finally send the invitation :(

procrastinators suck :(

i havent been accepted yet but my mcv is on march 12..im really nervous!! i submitted my supplemental around jan 13 and just got an interview request a couple of days ago..so i would think it takes about a month

good luck to you guys!! im sure you will get an interview

my stats aren't all that great..i have a 3.3 gpa and 75 on the pcat..

You guys shouldn't be worried about the MCV..... I just had mine at Feb 12th, and let me tell u... it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laid back.... In fact, none of the people their will kno ur name b/c you don't have a name tag... so it almost feels like they aren't even evaluating you... I guess the main concern would just be the writing sample, but that's self-explanatory... The small group session was really easy also... So no worries... congrats to those that got MCV's...