• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

midwestern ccp--just got an mcv invite!!

brownie85

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
heyy im so excited, i got an mcv at midwestern!

for those of you who have already been accepted there, any advice??

what was the essay like?

please help me out, i would love to go there!! :O)

About the Ads

Dr.Hafeza

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
If you get an interview, does it update on your interact page? I keep checking my email and midwestern-interact homepage every five minutes. Literally.
I applied on january 31st, and what worries me is that it seems to take a month from the application date for the interview request to come in...but then they only interview until March i heard...sometimes April...so that puts me at an interview for the very end of March, if they even have interviews left then :(

My stats are decent I think...I have a 3.0 gpa (from UIC) and a 93 on my pcat, with almost a year of tech experience.
I just hope they finally send the invitation :(

procrastinators suck :(

brownie85

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
i havent been accepted yet but my mcv is on march 12..im really nervous!! i submitted my supplemental around jan 13 and just got an interview request a couple of days ago..so i would think it takes about a month

good luck to you guys!! im sure you will get an interview

my stats aren't all that great..i have a 3.3 gpa and 75 on the pcat..

hello18

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
You guys shouldn't be worried about the MCV..... I just had mine at Feb 12th, and let me tell u... it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laid back.... In fact, none of the people their will kno ur name b/c you don't have a name tag... so it almost feels like they aren't even evaluating you... I guess the main concern would just be the writing sample, but that's self-explanatory... The small group session was really easy also... So no worries... congrats to those that got MCV's...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.