Midwestern University c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mia5502

Reaction score
Haven't seen one for midwestern yet! First time OOS. Has anyone heard anything yet? I know it's rolling admissions :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
First time IS :) Have not really heard anything yet beyond an acknowledgement that they received my application

Reactions: 1 user
First time OOS! Still waiting on verification but manifesting being accepted early by somewhere that does rolling admissions hard to preserve my mental state a little for the rest of the cycle, the anxiety is real already

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email this morning that I’m on the interview waitlist.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone get an interview email?? That is super exciting that we are starting to hear already!

Members don't see this ad :)
Cue me refreshing my email once a minute 😂

• Haha
I got it early this morning 6:30amEST? I submitted middle of august so at least I’m at the top of the interview waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Third time applicant and this is my first time applying to Midwestern!

I haven't gotten an email yet, but I checked the portal and I have an interview invite!! OOS applicant and I submitted my app August 22!

Check your portals!! OOS intevriew!!

OOS interview waitlist- 4/5 of my LoRs are still outstanding and I’m really hoping that it didn’t hurt my chances

Does anyone know what their actual interview is like? Is it a blind interview or open? How long is it? MMI? Types of questions? Personal or situational or ethical?

Where at in the portal is it?
When i opened my portal there was a pop up that said that I got an interview and some rules that I had to accept, then under interview scheduling i was able to schedule

Does anyone know what their actual interview is like? Is it a blind interview or open? How long is it? MMI? Types of questions? Personal or situational or ethical?
online it says a 2 person pannel. someone I know got interviewed there and said its a mix of personal and situational but overall is pretty relaxed.

according to the vsmar they interviewed 424 for c/o 2026 and accepted 357 with 134 students matriculating
Ok..I'm trying to figure out those numbers...does that mean 220 ish declined their seats? And so if you are granted an interview, you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting an acceptance?

Ok..I'm trying to figure out those numbers...does that mean 220 ish declined their seats? And so if you are granted an interview, you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting an acceptance?
if you do the math its like a little higher than a 3/4 chance once given an interview (at least that cycle). These things change based on the pool and such so none of this is really a guarantee its more like a little bit of a guide. And yeah for that cycle like 220 declined likely due to getting in state seats or other schools or something but again this is vary variable based on the pool that year.

if you do the math its like a little higher than a 3/4 chance once given an interview (at least that cycle). These things change based on the pool and such so none of this is really a guarantee its more like a little bit of a guide. And yeah for that cycle like 220 declined likely due to getting in state seats or other schools or something but again this is vary variable based on the pool that year.
Thanks for talking it through with me...I'm looking for scraps at this stage...So what are your thoughts about a request for an interview "in the first batch"...think it improves your chances at all?

Thanks for talking it through with me...I'm looking for scraps at this stage...So what are your thoughts about a request for an interview "in the first batch"...think it improves your chances at all?
im going to PM you!

Does anyone know if they have a preference
on in person or virtual?