Midwestern University (Glendale, AZ) C/O 2021

Discussion in 'Pharmacy School-Specific Discussions' started by PharmD0422, Aug 30, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
Tags:
  1. PharmD0422

PharmD0422

Aug 29, 2017
    Haven't seen a thread for MWU Pharmacy applicants for this year. Thought I would create this thread where anyone can share relevant information and ask questions.

My stats were verified by Pharmcas 8/23. Who has/is applying? Has anyone heard back?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Alltheglucose likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    Applied ED. I forget what exact day everything was verified and complete but I received an interview invite the next day. Extremely stoked!

4. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    Just looked it up. Applied 8/9. Application was verified 8/16. Invited for interview 8/18. Cheers and good luck to everyone.

5. PharmD0422

PharmD0422

Aug 29, 2017
    Congratulations on your interview! I hope it goes well. How were you notified?
    MWU is waiting for my PCAT scores, which should get processed within the next few days. I hope to hear back soon.

6. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    Notified via email. I took the PCAT July 18th. I think it was only 2-3 days after final scores were up and received by Midwestern. For whatever reason, all of the emails from Midwestern including application received notice and interview invite came around 2 in the morning. Hope that doesn't make you sleep uneasy haha.

PharmD0422 likes this.
  7. Phamracy forever

Phamracy forever

Aug 31, 2017
    What was your PCAT score?

8. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    60th PR thanks to a wicked low reading score. Pretty solid with the rest of my application. Stay positive folks =)

9. Phamracy forever

Phamracy forever

Aug 31, 2017
    May I ask what was your chemistry composite score or PR? How many time did you take the PCAT?

10. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    Hello...no problem at all. 79pr for chem. Took it once. If I had to do it all over again I definitely would NOT use the Kaplan practice exams as a good indicator of the actual exam.

11. PharmD0422

PharmD0422

Aug 29, 2017
    My PCAT score was finally received yesterday, and I received an interview today. Did you have your interview already? If so, how did it go?

12. Phamracy forever

Phamracy forever

Aug 31, 2017
    How many university are applying to? Do you have a bachelor degree?

13. Alltheglucose

Alltheglucose

Jul 14, 2017
    Interviewed last Friday. Accepted Monday. Interview was very laid back and conversational. No need to stress as everyone there wants you to succeed. Congrats on your interview...good luck!

14. btcao

btcao

Jun 28, 2016
    I received an interview for 9/29, but am planning to reschedule it because I feel so unprepared. was there an essay portion? how was the interview format- faculty and students? sorry to bombard you, it's going to be my first interview and I'm really nervous