Mike's videos vs. chad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nanami

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Today, I bought bootcamp so that I can review Mike's videos.
I will buy Chad's videos for QR (Math) for sure.

BUT I'm just concerned if it would be okay to go with only Mike's videos for Gc and OG, and not choosing Chad's videos because many people support how Chad's videos boost their marks up.

I was thinking of watching both of their lectures, but feel like I might waste lots of time.

This DAT is my last chance for this year application T_T, and I would really appreciate any advice who already went over Mike's videos and/or chad's!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. Sorry I didn't noticed that you had asked in that thread and never really gotten an answer.... I think the biggest issue is that Mikes videos are new and not enough people have used to them to get a good gauge on whether or not they are at least as good as Chads. I would guess in 6 months people will have a better idea. My biggest thing is money and Mike's videos seem to do a good job, of course I am only about half way through GC so take that with a grain of salt.

I would personally just pick one because both will be a waste of your time for the little difference that there is likely to be.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I watch Chad then Mike's videos. They complement each other.
They are both very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
It mostly depends on what you need. If you need an in depth course on Ochem after not taking the course in a few years then doing Mike's is better. If you just got out of class then Chad's will probably be more efficient for you.

For what it's worth I listened to both and if I could do it again I would have listened to Mike's first then Chad's.

Chad's General Chemistry is better for certain aspects like estimating Logs - I supplemented his lectures with Mike's as well as watching Chemistry 1 and 2 final review courses on YouTube + Dat Destroyer

Reactions: 2 users
I'm not sure about Mike's videos, but Chad's videos have been working for everyone on these forums for years.
So I would recommend Chad's videos.