Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My husband is career Air Force. A lot of you are just getting started, but we are at the end of that long road. Finally!! He is up for retirement in 3 months, but put in for an extension at his current job so we can stay here until I am done with my pre-req's and (hopefully) know where I'll be going.
There's no way I could have done vet school early in his career. He was gone all the time, and with kids it would have been near impossible for me to get the grades and the experience and take care of a family. So that's why I am a 39 year old undergrad, lol. My turn!
There's no way I could have done vet school early in his career. He was gone all the time, and with kids it would have been near impossible for me to get the grades and the experience and take care of a family. So that's why I am a 39 year old undergrad, lol. My turn!
holy crap!!!! I think it's a no brainier... VMRCVM all the way... .. With VMRCVM you are basically buying a house... Penn your buying two houses plus an extra 50,000 to spend on wtf you want lol... If y'all end up gettin married, I'm sure the 4 yrs of LDR will be worth a life time of not having to pay an extra $157,000 in student loans.. Wow I had no idea Penn cost so much.. Those living expenses are ridiculous!!!
i am so excited to live somewhere without dc real estate prices.

(this stupid smiley)
... This is a list of places he could get orders to relatively easily and I have to narrow it down to 5: