Minnesota Housing Option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carrbear21

U of Mn CVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDNers! :hello:

My husband and I just started looking for a house and want to rent out our townhouse. It's a 3 story, walk-out basement (finished basement) with in Inver Grove Heights (an easy 20 minute drive to the University of Minnesota St. Paul Campus- where the vet school is located).

*2100 square feet
*3 bedrooms (2 upstairs plus a loft, 3rd in the basement)
*2 1/2 bath (full upper, 1/2 main floor, full lower)
*2 car garage
*deck with patio underneath
*2 gas fireplaces (1 basement, 1 main level)
*Walk-in closet in master bedroom
*Open floor plan
*Quick, easy highway access to 52 and 494
*Appliances included (dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker and water in the door, microwave, oven/stove, washer/dryer, water softener-- all from 2004)
*Pets welcome (we have 3 cats and a dog)!

I LOVE living here but it's time for us to look for a single-family home! Our house was the model of our unit type and is beautifully decorated. We had tons of shelving put up in the garage for storage and laminate flooring put in the basement.

If you would like more information please PM me. I would be more than happy to e-mail pictures and answer questions!
 
Hey guys,

I've got two more options if anyone is still looking for a place.

First, I'm leaving my current 1BR apartment. The landlord allows both dogs and cats. It's available August 1st, and is in a 4-plex that has it's own off street parking spot and entrance. Located only about 4 blocks from the Saint Paul U of M campus. Heat, trash, water all included, you would only pay electric, cable, telephone, and internet. Also included are free onsite laundry and a private balcony. Rent is $725 for a 1 year lease, and the landlord tells me it is negotiable if you are willing to sign a 2 year lease.

Second, the place I'll be moving into also has the upper floor of the duplex available on August 1st. It's a 3BR located near the Grand Ave, Saint Paul area and is a 12 minute drive to campus. Also very pet friendly, the landlord pays for heat and water - while I haven't seen the place, he told me that the unit is "much nicer" than the lower level (which i thought was *way* above average for the area). Rent is $1300, but may be negotiable if you are willing to sign a longer term lease.

If you have any questions about either of these places, send me a message!
 
I was wondering if anyone has heard of comopark apartments. If so what are ur comments on this place b/c i may end up renting this place. Any help is greatly appreciated.