Minors

Started by kinzlvr1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kinzlvr1

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I am currently about to start my third year and I have enough credits to finish my major at the end of my third year instead of the end of my fourth year like I wanted. So, I am deciding between a few minors to add to my degree so I can graduate in four years instead of three. I wanted to minor in psych as I would only have to take four additional class, but I also like Spanish because it could help me out with speaking to the Spanish population at the places I volunteer at and I also like Business because all the doctors I shadowed told me that it would be so helpful to take business classes to understand how to run private practices. I only have space in my schedule for two minors, which two should I pick? I know that I should only take classes I am interested in, but I'm interested in all three!