Misdemeanor expunged

Started by skyfall36
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skyfall36

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On my first application to med school, I included having a misdemeanor (supply to minor) even though I wasn't sure whether it was on my record since I paid the ticket. Since I was an alternate, I had the background check by certiphi screening and it was clean. I am wondering whether I need to include the misdemeanor on my reapplication this year, as I don't want it to look like I am hiding anything! Let me know what yall think.
 
On my first application to med school, I included having a misdemeanor (supply to minor) even though I wasn't sure whether it was on my record since I paid the ticket. Since I was an alternate, I had the background check by certiphi screening and it was clean. I am wondering whether I need to include the misdemeanor on my reapplication this year, as I don't want it to look like I am hiding anything! Let me know what yall think.
You don't need to include in in the primary.
Read the secondaries closely to see if charges must be disclosed.