MissBonnie: A message for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Miss Bonnie, your mailbox's full, but here's the message I tried to send to you:

LOL, I think I sound like Korean because of the "Kalbi" reference in my screen name, but no, I'm actually Chinese.

My parents are in Hong Kong but I came here by myself for school during Junior year of high school. I've since stayed around in California for college as well. After 7 years in California, I'm really ready to move to another place, but fate seems to say the opposite. I was waitlisted at Northwestern, Pritzker, Emory, AND Columbia...all in cities that I would have love to gone to. I almost sense that it's my fate to stick around L.A. for at least another 4 years.

missbonnie wrote on 03-25-2004 09:46 AM:
hey soa re u korean? Sounds like it but then u said your parents are in Hong Kong.

b

Members don't see this ad.

find a room please :cool:

Yeah. What the hell is this? A case of spring fever?

Members don't see this ad :)
oh calbee calbee...

i know you think we koreans are awesome and all...and if you want...we can make you an honorary korean...

we can have a ceremony welcoming you into our culture:
traditional female drummers, food, singing, dancing, the whole 9 yards!

:hardy:

Originally posted by jlee9531
oh calbee calbee...

i know you think we koreans are awesome and all...and if you want...we can make you an honorary korean...

we can have a ceremony welcoming you into our culture:
traditional female drummers, food, singing, dancing, the whole 9 yards!

:hardy:

OMG :laugh: What the heck do people think I'm doing??

I was talking to Miss Bonnie back and forth about the Columbia waitlist, and out of curiosity, she asked me if I'm Korean. That's all.

You guys must think that Student Doctor Network becomes Student Dating Network or something...OMG :laugh:

Originally posted by CalBeE

I was talking to Miss Bonnie back and forth about the Columbia waitlist, and out of curiosity, she asked me if I'm Korean. That's all.

You guys must think that Student Doctor Network becomes Student Dating Network or something...OMG :laugh:

Yah I am sure that you guys lots of things to discuss about the intricacies of the Columbia waitlist :laugh:

Don't laugh lots of couples have met online:love:

Oh it is Student DATING Network?!

%&%&!^$#^&$%&% somebody on SDN told me it was Student DOING Network

:mad:

Originally posted by Beth_yu
Oh it is Student DATING Network?!

%&%&!^$#^&$%&% somebody on SDN told me it was Student DOING Network

:mad:

I never find the idea of cyberdating, let alone cybersex, appealing at all ;)

I'm a visual person...I need to SEE who I'm dating IN PERSON.

P.S. BTW, you guys are sooooo nosy! This thread was intended for one person and there are like 390 views on this thread already...what's up with that!!!

Originally posted by Neuronix
No no, the SDN stands for Sexual Deviants Network!

...of which we are all regular visitors and contributors!:smuggrin:

P.S. BTW, you guys are sooooo nosy! This thread was intended for one person and there are like 390 views on this thread already...what's up with that!!!

Umm if you wanted to get a private message to her, you could have just posted a thread telling Bonnie to read her PM from you:p

Originally posted by Goober
Umm if you wanted to get a private message to her, you could have just posted a thread telling Bonnie to read her PM from you:p

her inbox was full. but then i guess he couldve just said "Your inbox is full"

NEver direct a thread to one person and not expect the entire world to want to look in. We're all Voyeurs deep down.

So you're in L.A.? I'm in L.A. - How YOU doin?

Originally posted by Brickhouse
NEver direct a thread to one person and not expect the entire world to want to look in. We're all Voyeurs deep down.

So you're in L.A.? I'm in L.A. - How YOU doin?

Psychoanalyzing us huh? :p

Yes, I live in Westwood, and you gave me your address at NPI before via PM. Don't tell me you don't remember cause who else do you think is that stalker in the shadow all the time? ;)

Psychoanalyzing us huh? :p

Yes, I live in Westwood, and you gave me your address at NPI before via PM. Don't tell me you don't remember cause who else do you think is that stalker in the shadow all the time? ;)

OMG I did? Wow - selective memory I guess ! Dude stop by already ! I don't bite!

(cue pimpin' background music)

Originally posted by Brickhouse
OMG I did? Wow - selective memory I guess ! Dude stop by already ! I don't bite!

(cue pimpin' background music)

Oh we can do a lot more than biting....if that's what you're into and if you know what I mean ;)

:laugh: This thread...it should die already!

Calbee, are you really that dude from Alias? :p

Originally posted by TheFlash
Calbee, are you really that dude from Alias? :p

Oh yea totally. I decided that travelling to exotic locations and kicking peoples' asses all the time while dating Jennifer Garner isn't exciting enough of a life for me. So I decided to spend countless hours to study and take the MCAT, write essays, and interview for med schools instead ;)