Missed CSS Deadline–Any Impact on Admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gr00vyMed

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I checked my spam folder today and realized I missed an email from Hopkins back in October. In the email, they explained that the deadline to submit a CSS profile was November 15th, 2024. Unfortunately, I missed that. Regardless of how this may affect my financial aid, could missing this deadline affect my admissions decision in any way? Or the likelihood that I receive an interview invite? I'm nervous because the email said, "As a reminder, applicants considering Johns Hopkins should complete their CSS Profile and submit required 2023 tax documentation (W2 and schedules) no later than Friday, November 15, 2024."

Thank you very much for any insight you can provide!!