Missed my test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellodr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yea, the title says it all. I missed my CPJE. My alarm clock didnt go off after studying the whole night. I am so embarrassed and stressed. And on top of that, the board is closed today so I cannot call them. Does anyone know what I have to do in order to reschedule?

Members don't see this ad.

yea, the title says it all. I missed my CPJE. My alarm clock didnt go off after studying the whole night. I am so embarrassed and stressed. And on top of that, the board is closed today so I cannot call them. Does anyone know what I have to do in order to reschedule?

Damn...i could see that happening...just sucks to be that guy...

...i stayed up all night before...and slept 3 hrs that night...i back up my reg alarm with my phone's alarm (BB Storm) it has an awesome (annoying) ring tone that will wake anyone up..

I would log into Pearson website and read everything they have about policy for missed /re-scheduling exam as a start...

good luck!

hellodr, you may not believe me, but i would say you were pretty lucky because pulling an all nighter is a key ingredient for failing. get a good dose of sleep next time around. Good Luck. :thumbup:

OMG
Hey
I am so sorry but you can just reschedule,do not worry,may be it was meant to be.

Pulling an all nighter for the CPJE? Maybe, someone upstairs is trying to save you.