Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another question regarding interviews... How many of you received the financial aid question (when they ask how you plan to finance your education) and how did you handle it? I do plan to use financial aids but haven't looked into anything concrete so I wouldn't be able to give them specifics. What answer do they expect to hear? Thanks
I received that question in another interview. I spoke about my family's military history and how I've considered joining the military for a while now and i'm also considering government jobs (but I'm also interested in that and not so much private practice--I'm one of the few oddballs). I believe they're making sure that you have done your research and aren't going in blind. Are you interested in rural medicine at all? There are some scholarships/programs for vets working in "areas of need" as well.
The program requirements are pretty strict, but it would have still made life a lot easier. But on the other hand, I had my reasons for choosing my undergrad school and I loved my time there.