Missouri pharmacists threatened with execution for administering COVID-19 vaccinations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

297point1

Breaking kayfabe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As if it is not challenging enough being a community pharmacist in 2021...some bozo can travel hundreds of miles to threaten you with execution for just doing your job, and the police let they guy go with just a warning not to come back.

Livestreaming on Facebook, a man known online as the "vaccine police" harassed pharmacists at a Walmart in Springfield — saying the workers would be "executed" for administering the COVID-19 vaccine.

Over the course of almost 30 minutes, Key and his "Missouri crew" taunted and jeered at the pharmacists through the door window — all captured through Key's Facebook livestream.

"What they're doing here is they're violating the Nuremberg Code, and if you allow one more shot to go into one more person's body, you yourself can be executed," he told the pharmacists as well as other Walmart workers present. "It's a violation of the Nuremberg Code. I do this out of love, I'm not trying to give you any fear and intimidation — I'm just letting you guys know that if you continue to do this, that you guys will be held accountabl
e."

Full story here: Man threatens Springfield Walmart workers, tells them they will be executed for administering vaccines

Be safe out there folks; the crazies appear to be getting crazier, and my faith in humanity keeps growing dimmer. Am I wrong to start wondering if pharmacist hit lists (like the lists of abortion providers) aren't too far off?

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I hate to make this political but a certain fat orange man who was given an early retirement by the voters is responsible for this with his bs lies about the vaccine.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I hate to make this political but a certain fat orange man who was given an early retirement by the voters is responsible for this with his bs lies about the vaccine.
Orange man has been promoting the vaccine, and has been booed at his own rallies for it.

"No, that's OK. That's all right. You got your freedoms," Trump said, echoing rhetoric from opponents of mask and vaccination mandates. "But I happened to take the vaccine. If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. OK? I'll call up Alabama, I'll say, hey, you know what? But [the vaccine] is working. But you do have your freedoms you have to keep. You have to maintain that."

So he immediately tells them to maintain their freedumbs after that.

Walmart AP at that store was mega-****ed.

As you can see to the reaction to Trump advocating for the vaccine (what's Operation Warp Speed?), some people just hate being penetrated against their will especially if libs are willing to get it.

"No, that's OK. That's all right. You got your freedoms," Trump said, echoing rhetoric from opponents of mask and vaccination mandates. "But I happened to take the vaccine. If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. OK? I'll call up Alabama, I'll say, hey, you know what? But [the vaccine] is working. But you do have your freedoms you have to keep. You have to maintain that."

So he immediately tells them to maintain their freedumbs after that.
reading his transcripts makes my head hurt - the total lack of speaking ability makes me depressed that he was elected

Reactions: 6 users
reading his transcripts makes my head hurt - the total lack of speaking ability makes me depressed that he was elected
I feel the same way. Practically any transcript shows him saying contradictory statements back to back. Presumably so that his supporters can hear whatever they want when they listen to him.

Trump is actually refreshing to listen to because he embraces that cog-dis ADD style of "reasoning" that his followers exhibit

Muh rights for me but not for thee (like people freakin about about others getting the "mark of the beast")

And I'm sure retail peons deal with these types of customers every day in retail pharmacy (just not to the extreme of some whackjob casually invoking execution (by whom)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Solution, don't live in the South or rural areas where the police are not on your side. You know who your neighbors are.
Springfield, MO is neither the South nor rural. Being from the south or a rural area are not guarantees that the police are bad or your neighbors are crazy. I think it's been pretty obvious that there are plenty of both kinds of problems in cities and outside the southeastern US.

Reactions: 1 users
Good example is Huntington Beach (Orange County, CA). However that is more of an... enclave surrounded by the browns and Viets

Springfield, MO is neither the South nor rural. Being from the south or a rural area are not guarantees that the police are bad or your neighbors are crazy. I think it's been pretty obvious that there are plenty of both kinds of problems in cities and outside the southeastern US.

There are, but it does not help. You want to live in a fascist-conforming, controlled access community where the police are anti-poor, anti-outsider, and anti-children like my neighborhood. The local police here have time and resources to go after property crime (no joke, the Amazon porch thieves get caught here which the entire metro knows that it's not a place to do it). The local county prosecutors have all the time in the world to prosecute and sentence to egregious lengths some things that would be petty offenses anywhere else. It is one of the most Republican areas in the state, but Prince lived in this district to be left alone and the police were more than happy to beat up and arrest stalkers and other paparazzi. You want to live in a place where you are the "Man" in the derogatory sense.

With the money we all make, why must we suffer living in a place where the police are bad, or the neighbors are crazy (and I don't mean you don't like them, I mean actually disrupt or threaten you or your property), or you have to tolerate quality of life crime? Just simply moving to a district where property taxes are at a level that overfunds government force is worth paying for.

It's one (cynical) way to interpret the Le Guin short story, The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas. I choose not to walk away but actually tolerate the dystopia as I really do not want to deal with what this pharmacist has to deal with. In their case, they need to move away and find a better community in the Socratic Apology way.

There are, but it does not help. You want to live in a fascist-conforming, controlled access community where the police are anti-poor, anti-outsider, and anti-children like my neighborhood...

I'm sorry... WHAT?

I am not sure what kind of point you are trying to make. You suggested that they go live in a non-rural, non-south place. Springfield is neither of those things. To the broader point, you can find good neighbors and police officers in both the south and in rural areas.

We have gone from people making crazy threats to crazy people killing pharmacists.

Maryland man allegedly fatally shot his pharmacist brother for ‘killing people’ with the COVID vaccine, court records show

A Cumberland man allegedly killed his brother and sister-in-law in their Ellicott City home last week because his brother, a pharmacist, administered COVID-19 vaccines, according to charging documents filed Wednesday in a Howard County court.

Jeffrey Burnham told his mother he had to confront his older brother, Brian Robinette, because he was poisoning people by administering the COVID-19 vaccine, telling his mother, “Brian knows something,” according to the new charging documents filed against Burnham.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
As if it is not challenging enough being a community pharmacist in 2021...some bozo can travel hundreds of miles to threaten you with execution for just doing your job, and the police let they guy go with just a warning not to come back.

Livestreaming on Facebook, a man known online as the "vaccine police" harassed pharmacists at a Walmart in Springfield — saying the workers would be "executed" for administering the COVID-19 vaccine.

Over the course of almost 30 minutes, Key and his "Missouri crew" taunted and jeered at the pharmacists through the door window — all captured through Key's Facebook livestream.

"What they're doing here is they're violating the Nuremberg Code, and if you allow one more shot to go into one more person's body, you yourself can be executed," he told the pharmacists as well as other Walmart workers present. "It's a violation of the Nuremberg Code. I do this out of love, I'm not trying to give you any fear and intimidation — I'm just letting you guys know that if you continue to do this, that you guys will be held accountabl
e."

Full story here: Man threatens Springfield Walmart workers, tells them they will be executed for administering vaccines

Be safe out there folks; the crazies appear to be getting crazier, and my faith in humanity keeps growing dimmer. Am I wrong to start wondering if pharmacist hit lists (like the lists of abortion providers) aren't too far off?
This is exactly why European tourists are advised to STAY OUT of Missouri..

If I remember correctly, there were quite a few pharmacists on this site spouting out some crazy conspiracy theories as facts as well.

Y’all wanna point to Springfield MO on this map?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Y’all wanna point to Springfield MO on this map?

The Mason-Dixon line is not the be-all and end-all of the definition of "southern". Maryland is below the Mason-Dixon line for example. Missouri is as much or more a Midwestern state as it is a southern state.

The Mason-Dixon line is not the be-all and end-all of the definition of "southern". Maryland is below the Mason-Dixon line for example. Missouri is as much or more a Midwestern state as it is a southern state.
Politically it's become more of a southern state. It's like Indiana. I don't consider it a midwestern state anymore

Politically it's become more of a southern state. It's like Indiana. I don't consider it a midwestern state anymore
If you look at the official census division (which includes MO as a midwestern state), more states (8 vs 4) voted for Trump than for Biden in 2020 and nearly all voted for Trump in 2016. Being majority republican doesn't make it southern.

My original statement was a response to "don't live in the South or rural areas where the police are not on your side." Whether or not MO might be southern some definitions doesn't really change the point of my statement.