Missouri?

Started by apple82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apple82

Mizzou Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has interviewed at Missouri and what I should expect? What kinds of questions did they ask?

Thanks!🙂
 
I interviewed at Mizzou back in January...you will probably be interviewed by 3 voting adcom members and Dr. Dodam (a dean, extremely nice guy) in a conference-type room. The whole process was very laid back and the interviewers were very nice. I was asked what I would do if the veterinary profession didn't exist, what my biggest disappointment was, if I had any business experience, etc. I didn't have any sort of ethical dilemma question or even a veterinary knowledge question...a friend of mine was asked about what vacc to give a puppy at some certain age. Oh, and if you don't already know, food animal is a huge part of Missouri's economy so I might expect something FA related. Good luck!!! Be sure to post how it goes!