1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Missouri?

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by apple82, Feb 17, 2007.

1. apple82

apple82 Mizzou Class of 2011
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Hello Everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has interviewed at Missouri and what I should expect? What kinds of questions did they ask?

Thanks!:)

2. RazorDoc2010

RazorDoc2010 Mizzou 2011
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    I interviewed at Mizzou back in January...you will probably be interviewed by 3 voting adcom members and Dr. Dodam (a dean, extremely nice guy) in a conference-type room. The whole process was very laid back and the interviewers were very nice. I was asked what I would do if the veterinary profession didn't exist, what my biggest disappointment was, if I had any business experience, etc. I didn't have any sort of ethical dilemma question or even a veterinary knowledge question...a friend of mine was asked about what vacc to give a puppy at some certain age. Oh, and if you don't already know, food animal is a huge part of Missouri's economy so I might expect something FA related. Good luck!!! Be sure to post how it goes!