mistakes on old tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

planetmrmr

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it possible that there are mistakes in the answer keys of ASDA realeased tests? I know this sounds silly and that I probably just don't understand but one or two answers give me trouble? For example on the 1989 test/I-I DA question 39 - if you can explain it would be appreciated
 
Is it possible that there are mistakes in the answer keys of ASDA realeased tests? I know this sounds silly and that I probably just don't understand but one or two answers give me trouble? For example on the 1989 test/I-I DA question 39 - if you can explain it would be appreciated

Hello,
I think u r r8t.
Answer must b mesiofacial groove and it's not mentioned in option.
But the lingual groove can b an answer for mesiolingual cusp rather than mesiofacial cusp.

Correct me if I am wrong.